How to remove/destroy ALL traces from a piece?

Discussion in 'Cannabis Legal and Security Issues' started by Serophile, May 15, 2009.

1. Serophile

Serophile Member

I bought a previously used glass piece for 100% legal non-weed use only... no really, I mean it! I want to get rid of any trace of THC but I can't manage to get all of the little chunks of black ash out, even soaking with alcohol, acetone, boiling water in the microwave...

Is there anything that will dissolve and remove the black chunkys? I'd think a few good soaks with IPA or acetone should extract the THC, or am I wrong? Is there anything readily available that chemically destroys it? Thanks!

2. Violent_Ged

Violent_Ged Member

iso alcohol

3. Captain Chronic

Captain Chronic Member

I'm pretty sure you can't get rid of every trace of it if it was smoked out of for a little while. your best chance would be salt and iso alcohol.
    good luck bro

4. Bonkai

Bonkai Later guys

^ Has the right idea.

5. _toker_

_toker_ Toking Up

diluted solution of bleach and water??

6. klondike_bar

klondike_bar Senior Member

you could also try a headhop quality cleaner (ie; purplepower) and a litle salt.

it will come off, but may need a little scarping/soaking to do so.

7. LSD_Coated_Brain

LSD_Coated_Brain Member

My dealer once told me theres no way to completely get rid of traces. However like other people have been saying, rubbing alcohle and salt will clean it up really well. Just look up a method. It will make the pipe look new, and not smell like pot. So say you're planning on transporting your pipe, and like me, you're paranoid. You could clean your pipe, and if a cop pulls you over and finds it, you could say its for tobacco (hell, smoke some tobacco out of it before hand). The cop will likely not go through the trouble of having it tested.

8. Skizm

Skizm Member

Soak it in isopropyl alcohol and salt. Leave it over night and don't puke when you see what comes out of it.