How To Make Soles Dirty?

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by Notrees, Apr 17, 2016.

1. rol the sole

rol the sole Member

Here's a couple of pictures. Not as permanant as a tattoo but lasts a while. Soak the soles of your feet in a dish of draughtmans quality drawing/indian ink. Let it soak into the pores of the skin.like I said not permanent but soles will stay black awhile. IMG_20170217_58959.jpg IMG_20170217_18737.jpg IMG_20170217_39212.jpg

Attached Files:

TalonedFeet and barefootrunner like this.
  2. Sora

Sora Members

For me, dirty soles and feet are a badge of honor, in a way. A show of dedication and effort...they tell the tale of your barefoot journeys! (As an aside due to my foot fetish, I additionally find it attractive, but that's just an extra)

Best way for dirty feet is definitely store/tile-esque floors. Shuffling along on them definitely helps build up more dirt!

3. barefoothippie

barefoothippie Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I've seen some photos on here of dirty feet that made me think that people were trying really hard to make their feet look dirty. Must be a fetish? Why not just keep things natural? Walk barefoot outside if that's your thing. You'll get somewhat dirty feet.

4. thmack

thmack Member

Are you being serious? What do you think we are gorillas?

Or was that a deliberate attempt at racism? Perhaps you should do a simple google search to learn what colour black people's soles are.

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

did you actually read the thread or did you just do a search for the word "black" so you could find something to get offended over?

6. thmack

thmack Member

I read the thread which was highlighting barefooters who enjoying getting their soles black.

What has the comment about black people whitening their soles go to do with the discussion? I commented in the way that I did because no humans have black soles, we humans all have white soles, assuming that you categorise your soles as white.

It just surprises me that someone with access to the internet where a world of information is a click away thinks and comments like you, it also surprised me that no one reading this thread bothered to respond to your comment.

7. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

because everyone else could see how silly the entire concept of the thread was and was able to comprehend how i was making fun of said concept, and you're the first one who felt the need to find something to be offended by.

8. Jakester89

Jakester89 Members

Wow, not only is that racist it's also dumb

9. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

Its lots of fun getting dirty feet but what about when you want them clean again ?

[​IMG]

I made one of these for my shower by getting 3 bushes at the dollar store taking out the little Philips head screws to get the back plate off and then screwing them three in a row to a 2x4 cut fit snug in shower stall.

A little soap and wiping like on a front door floor mat fully clean quick and easy.

1 person likes this.
  10. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

LOL,
    stop taking yourselves so seriously and go buy a sense of humor....

11. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

The NWO and mainstream news is always using racism for divide and conquer.

When faced on the battlefield with a numerically superior enemy, one must attempt to divide his enemy into smaller, more easily dispatched opponents - or even more ideally, divide them against one another, and have them defeat each other without ever drawing your sword. For the NWO police state divide and conquer is a way of life.

Remember when the protests against police brutality were heating up 2015 ? Everyone people of all colors sick of the stalking us in our cars for revenue and the beatings and killings.

Look at the photos from the early protests, it was everyone.

The NWO elites knew they had a problem, people sick of the big brother police state machine so they quickly had all the propaganda channels posing as TV news say racism racism racism racism racism racism racism racism racism racism until everyone believes the problem is racism.

Then they sit back and watch us fight among ourselves instead of changing anything.

It worked, all that protest did anything change ?

BarefootedBoy likes this.
  12. SoftSoles

SoftSoles Member

That home-made sole scrubber looks as though it'd tickle and invigorate the soles in equal measure

BarefootedBoy likes this.
  13. jagerhans

jagerhans Far out, man. Lifetime Supporter

go to a tyre shop and get your bike fixed. stroll around a bit. or have an oil change and again, walk around in the garage. if carbon black is what ya seek you'll be served in minutes

14. TrickMaster42

TrickMaster42 Members

Over the years of barefooting, I've noticed it really depends on:
    1. What type of dirt you get on your soles
    2. How long you grind that dirt into them
    3. Where you walk barefoot afterwards

Certain dirt, like the charcoal or the black grime from city streets, clings well to skin because of the tiny size of the particles and the slight moisture in it. Walking even a short distance on this gets soles jet black very quickly and it tends to stay on your feet for longer.
    Other types, like soil, dust ,or regular brown dirt from nature, are usually larger dry particles that get brushed off of soles easily. It also seems to take longer to really grind into the skin.
    And no matter how dirty you get your soles from one particular activity, where you walk barefoot next will determine how long your soles will stay dirty.
    Smooth dry surfaces, like tile floors, polished concrete, smooth rocks, or wood floors, will not remove that much dirt. But rough or wet surfaces, like wet sidewalks, sand, grass, or carpet, will slowly clean even the most filthy of soles.

Take the pictures I've included for example. They are all of my soles after barefoot camping for a week. Most of the dirt comes from the black charcoal dust in and around the firepit. It really sticks to my soles and stays there despite walking around other places on our site for 7 days. It will most likely require a good scrubbing in the shower once I get home to fully come clean. But even this amount of dirt will still easily come off if I were to walk along the beach for just a few minutes.
    So keeping soles permenantly dirty is quite difficult. Perhaps some more experienced barefooters can claim otherwise (I'd be curious to hear their stories) but skin is an extraordinary organ and usually cleans itself fairly well.

Attached Files:

TalonedFeet and rol the sole like this.
  15. jagerhans

jagerhans Far out, man. Lifetime Supporter

try a car repair/tire shop.

16. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I can't stop laughing at the thought of arriving home with my feet caked in dirt.
    As it is, I have to take my shoes off when I walk inside. I wonder whether Jane would be waiting by the door with an axe to take my dirty feet off. :yum::yum::yum:

17. mmicmann

mmicmann Member

Get a cat litter box, fill it with water and leave it next to your door. Keep a brush handy if needed. Come home, step into the water and clean off. Keep an old towel nearby to dry off.

18. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

I still don't understand why some guys are so keen to get their feet filthy as possible. For my it's just a side effect of barefooting. Sometimes you can hike 20 kms and still have pretty clean feet at the end, and sometimes you only pick up some things at the mall and get your paws filthy as hell within ten minutes. The most filthy feet I definitely got I during a school stay at Paris using the Metro (subway), but this was years ago. Seems they have improved cleaning standards since then, as during two later stays my feet didn't get more dirty than they get in any other city barefooting.

Driftrue likes this.
  19. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Wow, Ive never seen this thread before

Its gotta win some award for most whadthafarrrr

Soaking your feet in ink so they look dirty?

WTF?

20. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

people think the weirdest shit makes them look better. inked soles is way better than this for example:

[​IMG]