How To Make Firecrackers In The Microwave!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by joe07735, Jul 29, 2007.

1. Sensei

Sensei Senior Member

wait I attest that this works. I've pry eaten 25 microwaved firecrackers.

2. jusdino4it

jusdino4it DR. Lifetime Supporter

im with you on that one. I have been meaning to try this, but when i want to get high, i want to get high right then, not 2 hours down the road.

3. Astrofabrical

Astrofabrical Senior Member

Ok, I did this lastnight with like 2 grams of vaped weed. I took a bunch of peanut butter, heated it up for like 20 seconds so I could mix it, added the very finely ground vaped weed, mixed and spread it on the sides of the bowl, then microwaved it. I microwaved it until the peanut butter in the middle of bowl started raising up and bubbling. After that I let it cool for a little and ate most of the butter with ritz crackers and just ate the leftover by itself. In about 30-45 minutes I started feeling pretty baked. It was cool because I kept thinking the high would die down, but I was feeling great for about 3 hours.

There's only one thing about this that bothers me. I didn't get that much sleep because I had to wake up early for the first day of school, and when I woke up I felt super freaking stoned, except I wasn't feeling good. In second hour I finally had to ask to go to the nurse, where I threw up. Maybe it was just a coincidence and had nothing to do with the weed. Or maybe it as from eating a large ammount of peanut butter.

In any case, I'll definitely do this again. Maybe next time I'll use fresh weed.

4. joe07735

joe07735 Member

Don't use too much peanut butter try to stick to just enough to get the job done, and yeah you feel the effects for a while including the next morning.

Waking up baked is about 100x better than a wake and bake lol.

Anyway I'm almost sure the high had nothing to do with you throwing up especially since u used vaped weed. If anything dehydration, lack of sleep, too much peanut butter, lack of quality foods after???, and possibly a bit of a bug could have combined to cause the vomiting.

This is nasty but my friend swore to god that his shit smelled badly like weed lol. It's never happened to me, but freshen that bathroom afterwards just to be safe ;).

5. toke1234

toke1234 Member

x2. Havent ate in a while deff. a good way to get baked though.

6. templeton

templeton Member

well just finished eating my firecracker about 30 minutes ago..yet to feel anything

i'm curious to see if it will work

7. Sensei

Sensei Senior Member

Just one? how much bud did you use?

8. joe07735

joe07735 Member

If you used at least a gram of decent shit you'll feel it kick in in about another hour, it took 2 hours for me personally.

9. M4N14C42O

M4N14C42O Cannabis Connoisseur

personally im not a big fan of these as i would rather smoke it, but i've made plenty of cannabutter and you do have to be careful, eat too much and you'll be ripped/groggy(sp?)/tired for quite awhile. Does add a bit of fun to getting stoned when you got a good few people to eat em' with tho ;)

10. joe07735

joe07735 Member

Templeton: Report back with your experience when you can

11. templeton

templeton Member

i used this method and wasn't very happy with the results

i only got slightly high for a long period of time

so i ended up just packing up a bowl and smoking that and chilling out for the rest of the night

im sure it works but i would much rather smoke my stash that eat it

12. æsce

æsce Members

I just tried it with .7 g (one cracker sandwich worth of peanut butter) I could only find jif peanut butter, so I added a good amount of oil to increase the fat content. I microwaved it for 45 seconds but it didn't look different nor smelled different so I put it in there for 20 more seconds with a break period in between to keep the weed from burning. I'm going to let it sit for an hour before eating. I'll update on the results. (I mixed .5 of raw weed with .2 of a slightly vaped weed)

13. æsce

æsce Members

UPDATE: it didn't work, though there are a bunch of variables that could have caused that (like the jif peanut butter). I tried again, this time I decarbed all the weed in my vape, and then followed the directions. I'm going to let it sit for a week and hopefully absorb the thc. I noticed in the directions the peanutbutter should look "crispy" on top which I never achieved with either batch.