How to make acid (im not asking.... i have the answer)

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Zen_Master3568, Mar 14, 2008.

1. Peter Popper

Peter Popper Tripper

dont worry about the sythisisation... just have some pure natural ergot from rye.
    lol would anyone try that?

2. fallen_one13

fallen_one13 Guest

hasnt anybody ever wondered why reno nv is one of the acid capitals of the world?? there if frickin rye grass everwheree!!!!! i live in fallon and the fields all around my house are covered in rye. and with rye comes ergot. during the summer you can walk out to any field and pull ergot off of the rye grass. take that shit, synth it into ergotamine tartrate, turn that into lysergic acid amide and go from there! come on ppl. do some research! then again ive written a book on the matter. haha

3. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

This thread is full of so many smart people and great ideas.

Nah, it's not really.

4. Lalakuno

Lalakuno Member

Why did you bump this thread? Its old dead and retarded.

5. ChinaCatSunflower02

ChinaCatSunflower02 Senior Member

6. wedgieboii

wedgieboii Guest

Ergotamine tartrate is in tylenol and many other things i found a site on many many things it can be extracted from

7. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Yeah man, I heard it's in oxygen....

When you change the air filter on your car, you can extract it fromt hat, and make a bunch of acid, because it sucked so much out of so much oxygen.

8. LovesLiquid

LovesLiquid Member

Please stop these ridiculous posts you demonstrate your ignorance nothing else.
    :(

9. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

can some more people please decide that I'm a troll, and tell me so in -rep messages? :D

lol, lovesliquid's -rep reads "if only". You obviously have loved plenty of liquid and don't need any more acid....

10. LysergicAcid

LysergicAcid Member

i would never attempt this even if i could get hold of all those things with out having fbi or cops at my door i would end up killing myself or something

11. jonH10186

jonH10186 Guest

Ergot or Ergotamine Tartrate is the mold that grows on rye so if you get creative its pretty cheap. It was actually discovered a long time ago when wheat was actually killing people. It caused a whole epidemic but they discovered that is was make up of something like 50 alcoloids most of which are lethally toxic but when you extract those lethal alcaloids and have only the non lethal ones left you have LSD. And also most of the ingredients if you check into it are found in medications for the mentally unstable someone mentioned that about them looking like pills because they are in pill form. but if anyone reads the note on here about taking the Chemistry classes I would highly recommend that not only for the fact that your separating poison but also if you did take those classes you would learn that you can make every single ingredient. But just saying get some wheat let it mold BOOM! you got Ergot for $1.50

12. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

[​IMG]

13. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

14. eatlysergicacid

eatlysergicacid Creep in a T-Shirt

Lol, beat me to that one Nox.

Of course, LSD is just one of the 50 alcoloids in ergot. How could we have been so blind to this fact?

15. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

soo.. according to some ppl in this thread... I can get high on mold?

16. FlyingFly

FlyingFly Dickens

more like kill yourself

17. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

um... my answer is yes, you can get high on mold. and fungus. and yeast...
    a good idea might be to read up on those things before you run off half cocked and ... um... kill yourself.
    i'm fond of some kinds of yeast and i love love love some fungi. to my knowledge tho, i've never ingested any mold(s) that caused me to trip, other than the highly refined miracle molecule they call L.S.D.
    now that stuff there, well, all i can say is check it out sometime if you get a chance.

:sunny:

18. ou8e2

ou8e2 Guest

Every body has a ,or can get a formula for acid!getting the percursors is the problem,mainly ergot.If y'all are born after 1960 you dont know or have not done real lysergic acid diethelamide,sic,.then if you wanabees tries to make it ,,GOOD LUCK,you won't make it!!!!!!!!!!!! first time anyhow...for sure and after 30 or so times you might succeed ,as when distilling take your glove ;off and see what happens ....alice....

19. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Silly urban legend. I have heard this many times from older people. I don't know where they get this idea. Maybe some need to make their experience more special and valid?

Real LSD is still available. With things like the DEA (which did not exist in the classic 60's) it is a little harder to get your hands on the needed equipment and precursors and the gray area legal research chemicals can pass for LSD to the novice but it is still out there. Sandoz era LSD made to clean lab grade standards has been compared to what is sold as "acid" on the streets today. Test subjects were unable to tell the difference.

I think the main problem is that the 60's are over and LSD is not something everybody wants. With the combination of chemistry skill and a dead market you really only need one or two guys who are willing to make some kilos and that's it. You have all the LSD the world will need/want for a while. So overall I think it is harder to find then it once was. But once you know the right people it flows like water.

In my opinion there are two types of chemists. The ones who make a little and share it with friends. Maybe the chemistry professor who takes advantage of his school's resources. Something I hear is pretty common. A few days of privacy around the lab equipment and precursors the school and his department have good reason to have and his personal supply is taken care of. And the ones who do take the risk of making the kilos who either for profit or some belief that they are doing needed work undertake the task. These would be the Nick Sands or Owesely's of the world.

On that topic Nick Sand was not a trained chemist. He learned by monkey see, monkey do from a trained chemist. People always say LSD production is hard but I think he is proof it is maybe not as hard as some think. I am sure he often had no idea how or why a reaction occurred but he knew enough to make it happen which is what mattered. I am also sure that in the 30 years or so he did it he probably learned and cracked a few textbooks as he went along.

20. Sleeping Caterpillar

Sleeping Caterpillar Members

I'm sure the DEA wouldn't find someone making LSD in their private property, the real trouble comes in when you start dealing. A loose connection is all you need,
    now if only I were smart enough to do all of these extractions and synthesis' (grammar?) :/
    :dizzy2: