how to make a plant look nothing like what it is?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Growing' started by reefer121, Feb 1, 2005.

1. reefer121

reefer121 Member

ive got a small plant about 4 days old growing next to a pumkin vine thing. when it gets about 4 inches big im going to move it where no1 can see it. does anyone know how to make the plant look as less like a marijuana plant as possible? my mum gardens alot and even though ive found a good "hiding spot" for it i dont want to take any more chances with anyone finding it and kicking my ass

2. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

what are you suggesting? that there is a process by which you can automaticaly change how the leaves of the cabbabis plant grow?

besides pinning the plant along the ground, as others will be able to teach you, the only thigns gonna rally be able to do is plant some other plants, liek tomatoe, around the weed and hope they disguise it. apparenly barley works well

3. reefer121

reefer121 Member

i was thinking of cutting off the leaves so they were like a three-leaved plant if you know what i mean but that still might look obvious

4. K2Bord21

K2Bord21 Member

Well... i know for a while it looks like a 3 leaf plant.... but.... your better off... getting a light and putting it in your closet and controlling the lighting yourself..... then once they are healthy and doing well... then go ffind a nice spot to go put them...... and by the way buddy..... those lyrics you are quoting of smoke two joints..... are most definetly not to sublimes credit... (i know they covered it) but its Bob marley song all the way. Peace out

5. NEMISIS

NEMISIS GONE

When the plants have about four internodes you can safely remove the
    large ''fan leaves'' with no problems. Just make sure there is still enough
    other vegative growth to catch the light still.
    I systematically remove all fan leaves throughout it's life anyway.
    Stinging nettles make good camouflage as does tomato plants.

6. b1v2w3

b1v2w3 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Plant okra, it grows nice and tall, though it might overshadow the cannabis. Gene transfer into broccoli or onions is still the way to go tho. b1

7. tiedye0420

tiedye0420 Member

when it gets four to 6 inches tall, bend it over and stake the top to the ground, as the tip grows bigger ,continue to stake the growth tip to the ground. make it gro like a vine on the ground and people could walk past it without noticing it.
    kinda like the scrog method but on the ground. you will get nice fat nugs on the end of each branch as it grows upward it gets it's own sun. each branch on an oudoor plant can get as big as your average indoor plant.
    thats one reason why outdoor growers can report such exellent yields.

8. reefer121

reefer121 Member

thanks heaps everyone
    ive found an easier way out- my mate is gonna grow it at his work where no1 goes. hopefully we'll get some nice buds

thanks for pointing that out- ill change it