How to Grow a Mullet?

Discussion in 'Body Modification' started by Ilivefordrugs324, Jan 21, 2009.

1. Stickman120

Stickman120 Banned

Eternal damnation? Hardly, but, the worst thing out there is that there are women like you. You make the more respectable women look bad. I'm not going to lie, outside appearances concerned, you're not an ugly woman, but inside, you're one of the worst people I've been in contact with on a forum.

Seriously, what's so good about being a slut or a whore?

2. lilbear

lilbear Don't prick a raw paw!

Oh dear this will not end well...

3. toolmaggot

toolmaggot Nuts Go Here.

What's so good about haughty-taughty prudishness?

I'm not a whore, I've never accepted money as payment for sexual acts. I have sex because I enjoy it. Same reason I drink beer and smoke hookah and float down rivers. I do everything I do because I enjoy it. I am a libertine.

I don't understand why there's this stigma attached to how many people you've had sex with. I know a lotta girls that have no problem fucking two or three exes in the same day, but REFUSE to try and find somebody new to get with so they can "keep their number down, because they don't want to be a slut."

If I disgust you so much, BLOCK MY POSTS. If the thought of my stretched-out, syphilitic vagina existing on this planet bothers you THAT much, kill yrself.

Stop looking down yr nose, you'll get stuck cross-eyed.

4. Stickman120

Stickman120 Banned

Ohh...goody goody. A smart post. :rolleyes:

You don't have to accept money to be a whore, but having sex all the time can label you as such. The point I'm making is that you attached this stigma to yourself, I didn't. It's no my fault you degrade yourself and make idiotic post after idiotic post.

Oh great, she didn't even spell "yourself" right. The only problem I have with you specifically is that you are a blatantly ignorant unintelligent slut. Now that I've pointed it out to you, I'm okay. Any posts you have to make to make yourself feel smart (which you're not) go ahead.

5. Arnar

Arnar Member

get a dread mullet

6. lilbear

lilbear Don't prick a raw paw!

Tool may I sit right here??? :lurk5:
    "Popcorn" anyone???

7. ChrisGriffin

ChrisGriffin Member

8. AT98BooBoo

AT98BooBoo Senior Member

Mullet Instructions for the day.

1.Wake up, open the door and admire the view of the trailer park.
    2. Go to the meth cook in trailer next door
    3. Smoke meth while listening to Def Leppard's greatest hits.
    4. Get dressed. Don't forget to tight roll your whitewashed jeans.
    5. Go to local barber tell them you want a mullet.
    6. Duck as barber throws scissors at you try not to step on customers as they roll on the floor in laughter.

9. sarahrei

sarahrei ~Lover~

Oh looky here someone ended up banned, I guess we learnt that ToolMaggot is wanted here :D

10. Greengirl

Greengirl Senior Member

u are a mental retard without any sense of humor. i imagine you as very serious person with old clothes. and i hate serious people with old clothes, there is no fun in them at all only irritation. and you can cross ANY line you wish, there are no limitations actually. but i`m sure you retarded brain is not able to understand this. so why don`t u please go and stick a sharp rod into you ass and learn not to insult women u stupid ****!

11. *°GhOsT°LyRiC°*

*°GhOsT°LyRiC°* Supporters HipForums Supporter

eh, he called himself stickman cus theres one up his asshole. jammed up pretty far it seems. insulting woman is really not cool. for real. and yeah, we love our toolmaggot. shes WANTED. stick ass isnt. banned! damn, that sucks, cant read anymore bullshit arguing about how to get a mullet. cus its such a serious ass issue. now he can go to his double wide and jack off. hopefully theres a full house re-run on for you, stick.

12. ChrisGriffin

ChrisGriffin Member

In some ways I kind of agree with stick. My whole thing is: If a woman doesn't respect herself, why I should I? I've seen toolmaggot's posts....but, I'm not about to argue, so I'll leave it at that.

13. justCHILL

justCHILL Member

wow, wayta have no lives and argue with people ur nevr guna even see...and btw, being a whore DOES MEAN u accept cash for sex

14. MoonDoggie

MoonDoggie Member

Whore:
    1. A prostitute.
    2. A person considered sexually promiscuous.
    3. A person considered as having compromised principles for personal gain.

I think stick was talking about 2 and maybe 3. People call paris Hilton a whore and she sure isn't a prostitute (she's too rich to be one, lol).

15. BlazingDervish

BlazingDervish Banned

You speak Truth. :lurk5:

16. Wasteland

Wasteland Member

Dammit, I always miss the good fights.

Easy solution: either fuck as much as you want, or don't. It's pretty simple. Just don't fuck things you shouldn't, like people with STDs or a 1969 Camaro. Never turns out good. So many muffler burns...

17. MrDot

MrDot Senior Member

Funny but mullets aren't only for "trailer trash." xD ha.

18. AT98BooBoo

AT98BooBoo Senior Member

I can't believe that this idiot took ToolMaggot seriously as I find TM's posts to be quite funny.

19. ChrisGriffin

ChrisGriffin Member

Meh, I pretty much agreed with him. Does that make me an idiot too?

20. toolmaggot

toolmaggot Nuts Go Here.

I dunno, are you trying to argue yr stance on sex as a 14 year old virgin that's trying to fuck his sister?