How to get your fish high as hell

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Mui, Jan 6, 2005.

1. BenzoHead

BenzoHead Member

sorry for the double post the fucker never showed it my bad

2. THCsetmefree

THCsetmefree Member

if they enjoy it ill toke em up, i have a cat now..she fucking hates, it, she'll sit right outside the door and just watch me toke up, wont be in the vicinty of the smoke..although when my sister lived with us me and her were ever morning smoke buddies and the cat would chill in the rooms sumtiemes and get a contact high that we noticed, but my sister has blown tweak smoke in her face and she just sat there..that was back in the day lol.. but ive gotten every dog ive had sinc ei was a stoner high..like 3-4 maybe..and frieds dogs, and jsut peoples dogs..lol me and my brother in law both pretty heavy smoker, allways goes fifhing together and he usually always have a 1/8 or more on us at anytime, he smoke alot joint, i smoke alot , but when were fishin we smoke one after the other pretty much, helps the time go buy, but one day we came up witht he brilliant idea of getting a fish we caught high, so we chose a cat fish, we has ona stringer with 4-5 other fish, they were all flopping around in the water trying to get away, and this guy was kinda jsut chilling htere moving a lil beit ever now and then but he was fight..and yes he was still alive..im oretty sure he was blazed though

3. sacrament32

sacrament32 Member

u can tell a hamster has cancer because the huge ass lump on its ass that the docter said was cancer

4. rangerdanger

rangerdanger Senior Member

A. What makes you think fish have THC receptors in their brain?
    and
    B. Why would you want to get your fish stoned?

5. beatlerific

beatlerific not like other girls

that thing about your sister blowing the tweak smoke into your cat's face, thc, is so sad. that stuff makes me want to throw up. even thinking about it and blowing it into a harmless kitty's face? disgusting.
    anyway, along the lines of getting pets stoned off of HERB smoke, my friend clint's dog loooooves pot! she eats stems and just sits there with her tail wagging when we smoke. it's so cute. she also likes half of a beer every now and then. tee hee.

6. THCsetmefree

THCsetmefree Member

well the fish was kinda just for centimanetal value..lol for a laugh..and yeah my sister blowin tweeak in her face was not cool..i told her that when she told me she did

7. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Haha... last night my friend's fuckin' dog tried to hit our bong when we were in Virginia Beach. Lmfao.... it was so fuckin funny.

8. beatlerific

well, i'm glad that you are against that too thc. that shit is so bad and there's soooo much of it in arkansas.

9. THCsetmefree

THCsetmefree Member

pheoniz az has the highest population of tweakers, meth labs, counterfitters, and home robbery in the US.. it's sad but true.. and my friend tonys, dog learned how to hti a joint through his nose, and how to clear a glass piece.. lol everytiem i walk in the door the dog sniffs for like 2 minutes cuz he knows if he smells it he's gunna get sum.

10. beatlerific

yeah you can find meth easier than anything here. well, besides schwag but who wants that..

11. LososKot

LososKot Guest

We actually managed to stone a salmon. Consider following situation: the salmon inhaled a few handfulls of this first grade pot. He literally stood up and went to make a pizza. Anyone with simillar experience?