How To Get To Heaven When You Die

Discussion in 'Philosophy and Religion' started by XFRODOBAGGINSX, Feb 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lifelovefun

lifelovefun Member

To the original poster - Get some drugs in you, than you'll realized that the 1 thing you CAN'T do is to die spiritually. Your religion is based on lies that shame people into guilt and slavery. So give your "Jesus" some hash and get high together :)

2. Sign Related

Sign Related The Don Killuminati

I'm not in need of a savior. When I die I like to think I go straight to paradise without the bullshit of judgment.

3. Sign Related

Sign Related The Don Killuminati

LOL :jester:

4. themnax

themnax Senior Member

if you claim to be 100% certain of anything, aren't you claiming to be infallable?
    and if you're claiming to be infallable, and you happen to also believe in a uniquely singular all powerful supreme being, arn't you thus showing arrogance toward it?

and if you are showing arrogance toward it, this is supposed to get you into ITs heavin?

why imagine yourself to be 100% certain of anything, knowing that you cannot do so without deceiving yourself?

(and isn't self deception dishonest and a strike against anyone who does so as well?)

=^^=
    .../\...

5. dazedandconfused11

dazedandconfused11 Member

heavan and hell is a trap.. you know what i mean?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.