How to get out of the friendzone

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Andu0011, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Andu0011

Andu0011 Members

Hello everyone , I think most of us guys have had this problem , getting out of the friend zone is not always easy.
    I bumped into this case 2 times in my life ( And I am only 26 ) anyway , I wanted to share this free guide with everyone , it may be of some use .
    It's a very good book written by two girls , so who best to give this advice , their name is JET AND STAR .

Ayway I bought this book and I want to share with everyone

You can download it by following these Links : https://goo.gl/3dFaKz

2. Adamskiffle

Adamskiffle Members

Move on to the next one.......or you'll become an 'orbiter'/female friend-collector!!!

grower88 likes this.
  3. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

A Spam Link In Your First Post...LOL...How Clumsy Of You.....:smilecat:

Cheers Glen.

Tyrsonswood likes this.
  4. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Link is only a risk if you have a windows computer, so spammer is making the assumption all windows users get friendzoned ;)

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

the only way to get out of the friendzone is to stop being friends with her. maybe after a year of no contact, you'll have a shot. or if not, at least you don't have to go through the torture of the friendzone anymore. but either way, as long as you are still her friend, you will never leave the zone.

anyone else would be better to give this advice. girls are notorious for lying about friendzones and such.