How to find a "Top"

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by KellyRedHair, Nov 22, 2020.

1. KellyRedHair

KellyRedHair Members

Ok. So I've tried on spankingneeds to find someone (female) very near my locale (about 3.5 hours from Chicago). Right now I can't drive at all and when my dizziness gets under control again I can't drive more than an hour from home. I got nowhere there... I want to look elsewhere but everything is either what I consider X rated (profile pic is of the woman's pussy), a pay site (or both) or doesn't let you actively look for people (spankingden). What are some sites you all have used to find your perfect Top/bottom (or whatever)? It's hard for me to do pay as I'm subsisting on disability payments and food stamps that maybe get me through a week... 10 days if I'm really careful... A month. But if it wasn't astronomical and you really felt a site was worth it... Few to no grotesque pictures, no viruses (been caught by that before too), realistic people... Please toss that into the cesspool.

Keep on smacking (and/or being smacked!)

Oh! I can't access spankseek