How to find a shroom/lsd dealer

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by in da snake, Jun 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. INSANEPOOKIE

INSANEPOOKIE Prancing Dragon

nesta:
    I agree except of the illegal issues with growing shrooms. Intentionally growing a schedule I is a hefty crime.

Schedule I Drugs
    Manufacture or distribution (except marijuana)-Class A felony (up to 20 years and up to $100,000 fine, plus twice the value of any resulting gain of property or money).
    Unlawful Possession-Class B felony (up to 10 years and up to $100,000 fine, plus twice the value of any resulting gain of property or money).

Sooo to grow you are risking in theory death in prison from violence and/or HIV which in itself ends you much sooner than old age or an accident doing something you like.
    People have sentenced to prison and died as a result simply because of their use of Marijuana.

My guess is the actual risk is very low as a whole though.

2. nesta

nesta Banned

i understand the implications of manufacture of a schedule I drug, however the point is you have to be at least somewhat smart about it. the thing is that growing on a very small scale in your own home for your own use (and nobody elses, not allowing people to see whats going on and not selling) is quite a bit safer than growing cannabis, so long as you dont post pics of your set up, resulting harvest, and you holding mushrooms up to an envelope with your home address and your face for size comparisons online.....

they require very little money to cultivate on a SMALL scale.
    they require no significant amount of extra energy than what is already likely used in the home to cultivate on a small scale.
    they take up less space than cannabis, do not emit a noticible odor, and do not form tell-tale heat/infrared signitures likely to be picked up on surveilance equipment (and such equipment is only allowed to be used these days if a warrant is possessed, as to my understanding...and if a warrant for one type of search is deemed reasonable, then they might as well just get a warrant to actually go in and snoop around!)

obviously if someone is under 18 and/or living at home with mom and dad, its a bad idea. obviously if you live with roommates who are anti-drug (or anti-mushroom), its a bad idea. if you can't keep your mouth shut, its also a bad idea. there are a whole lot of terrible ways to go about it, but if common sense and the most minimal security measures are used, then it is quite a bit safer than home cultivation of cannabis, even though the penalties are steeper. in fact, the mere possession of mushrooms, particularly dried mushrooms, would most likely have far worse penalties than growing a single cannabis plant is likely to bring about.

anyways, it is quite illegal and quite serious a risk if you aren't smart about it, but in general its pretty low-risk compared to many "drug related" activities. purchase spores through the mail with a money order under a pseudonym, buy the other supplies at home depot and similar stores with cash (even though none of them are suspicious) and you should be all set.

as for picking them in the wild being superior, i havent any idea, i've never done so. however i definitely feel that growing them offers a multitude of unique benefits. first you KNOW you can't mess up and kill yourself. then you have the educational aspects and do-it-yourself sense of accomplishment. on top of that you have a sense of connection with the organisms which bless you with such a wonderful experience, this organism which you cared for before it was even a living thing returns the favor by providing you with a most incredible change in your consciousness. you develop far more of a sense of connection with the mushrooms.

i don't know...i guess i'd just rather be able to say "i helped this life form grow" rather than "i found this life form and took it with me"

something about the idea of "hunting" mushrooms turns me off, i guess.

3. strawpurchase

strawpurchase Member

i know a littly about mycology, and as far as ive read, psilocybe cubensis is rather simple to identify and doesnt closely resemble in immidiate habitat as well as physically any deadly mushroom . i wouldnt however recommend looking for them unless you live in the south, the moon is full, its summer, and its been raining lately. anything else and youre wasting time.

4. ez1

ez1 Guest

Where do you find them to pick yourself. How do you recognize the good shrooms.
    Someone, please give some tips....... I also want to try my hand at growing them for myself.

5. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

I would love to be able to pick shrooms, but don't forget a large majority of people in the world are nowhere near where psychedelic shrooms (or good ones) grow in the wild. In that case, growing indoors becomes the next option.

ez1: Google [my area] mushrooms. So, if you live in Texas, google "Texas Mushrooms" and browse through the results for an actual mycological website with pictures and such. Do a lot of research before you think about putting any shrooms you found into your body. It could be the last thing you do.

6. slonlo

slonlo Guest

Hello nesta,i agree, w/ that being said,any day now i will be receiving my first grow kit.my ? is how does one get the spores/syringe in order to get my substrate going?Thank you for any advice or help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.