How to find a shroom/lsd dealer

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by in da snake, Jun 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. in da snake

in da snake Member

Any tips on how to find a shroom/lsd dealer? I'm stupid and need help getting hook ups cause non of my friends have a clue were to get shrooms or lsd. Belive me we tried.

2. ghost of rat

ghost of rat Senior Member

your not stupid <dont put yourelf down.
    you smoke weed? ask the guy you get weed off if hes got any connects.
    If you dont smoke weed, then find someone that does and ask their dealer.
    Also dont buy shrooms, pik them yourself.

3. otb01

otb01 Member

Don't pick shrooms yourself. You could easily pick poisonous ones and die.

4. rydns

rydns Member

yup^

5. nesta

nesta Banned

i dont know why people pay money for mushrooms. at least, i dont know why they pay prices that rival and even sometimes vastly exceed the prices of cannabis.

they're easy, quick, and covert to grow, and it costs next to nothing to do so. plus you have a stronger spiritual connection with your "babies" which honestly DOES affect the trip (by affecting mindset)

the biggest bonus is that you aren't putting money in the pockets of greedy and spiritually backwards dealers extorting vast sums of money for a sacrament that can easily be had for free (or very close to free)

6. otb01

otb01 Member

I agree, people should grown their own but at the same time that doesnt mean that people should go out picking shrooms that they think will make the trip balls and end up in the hospital.

7. in da snake

in da snake Member

Yeah the first thing i did was ask my dealer and he told me he doesn't mess with that stuff too much but he'd keep an eye out if i really wanted some.

Yeah i know what you mean about the prices, a frind just bought 3g for around $40. how much do you guess normally see shrooms priced at (that isn't inflated)

8. Wilson

Wilson Member

Its not that hard for me to find somebody selling shrooms for $30 an 1/8 or $45 a 1/4. Some people here can probably get an 1/8 for 20 or 25 dollars. Some of it depends on where you live, but you gotta have decent connections if you want a fair price.

9. nesta

nesta Banned

well, prices that arent inflated is sort of a contradiction in terms seeing as mushrooms at their source are either free (grown by mother nature) or damn close to free (grown by human beings)

homegrowing is the best idea unless you are an experienced, knowledgable student of mycology or otherwise expert at differentiating desirable mushrooms from others.

as for prices, in my area they can go from anywhere from $20-50 for a sketchy eighth of dried up old mushrooms. usually the "eighth" is light, and usually low quality.

the very most anyone should pay is 20 dollars.

at times when i had some mushrooms i didnt care to ingest myself, and i was seriously broke, i've sold them from 10-15 dollars an eighth. i only ever sold about three or four eighths though, and felt bad about it each time.

if they were to be sold with all moral and ethical principles aside, i'd say a FAIR price would be 10 dollars.

10. Icktongo1

Icktongo1 Senior Member

Around here I used to be able to get a 1/4 of decent(Not bad, but not the best but damn good ;) ) mushrooms for $25, but that's because my dealer was my best friend, but he got arrested, so no cheap shrooms for me for awhile.

11. in da snake

in da snake Member

I just got off the phone with a shop that sells spores and they want $30 for a dish of spore that they have no clue what kind they are...for all they know it could be sand or crack (unlikely but still!)

12. Bluefrost1

Bluefrost1 That wierd guy.

Check out the shroomery sponsors. I usually go with Ralphster, he has low prices and he is very professional.

13. in da snake

in da snake Member

Alright i'll check that out...A local shop says they'll sell me a growing kit for $120 you don'y need to mess with...all you have to do is pop a seal and wait a few weeks then harvest 2-4 times before it's done....worth it or should i try something different.

14. Bluefrost1

Bluefrost1 That wierd guy.

What is in the kit? That seems pretty expensive for a mushroom kit, you would probably be better off following the pf-tek and getting all the ingredients yourself. Again, you'll probably get the best and most reliable kits from shroomery sponsors, but vendors aren't allowed to sell the spores with the kits. Pf-tek is the best option for beginners, in my opinion. I wouldn't even mess with a kit if I were you.

15. in da snake

in da snake Member

After seeing some youtube vids on making shrooms all i need is a pressure cooker and spores i have everything else...The kit i just looked at to day was pretty gay. litteraly had a pic of a hariy fat man holding a try with a shroom that looked like it was his cock...like i'm going to buy that dream on....also it didn't have anything in it really just dirt, looked like a joke and was crp for a 100+ kit.

anyone want to mail me some spore prints pm me plz, I'm shure you could find a postage stamp to mail around my area. =p

16. INSANEPOOKIE

INSANEPOOKIE Prancing Dragon

" dont know why people pay money for mushrooms. at least, i dont know why they pay prices that rival and even sometimes vastly exceed the prices of cannabis."

One can grow nearly anything veggie or fruit yet all foods cost money if you go to the store. Then factor in the the illegal status of shrooms. Please apply logic.

Shroom hunting isn't a horrid idea but they'd have to be in your area and there are some mushrooms that are more potent than others. Also, some people are better at ID'n plants and animals than others :) It seems best to grow your own or buy from an experienced dealer.

There's a lot of easy to find information on the Internet and in books to grow your own.

17. PatternOfChaos

PatternOfChaos Member

You guys are getting ripped on mushies so bad. Used to be $20/8th for me as a teenager, $30 was expensive...would never pay more than $30.

Anyhow growing your own is good if you're not living at home with your parents (if they wouldn't want you growing that is). Check out the PF tek videos from this guy...it's so easy to do and there's a lot of vendors out there that supply spores to all but about 3 states:

https://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=MushroomsRR

18. nesta

nesta Banned

i understand why people charge money for mushrooms, and i completely understand the factors that go into pricing, but it doesnt make SENSE to pay so much money for something so inexpensive!

it is virtually free to grow your own - in fact you can likely grow more mushrooms for a lower cost than you can pumpkins.

the thing of it is that psychedelic experiences have long been a huge part of human life, and psychedelics have had a major impact on social behavior and religious thought since prehistory. charging thirty bucks for a single dose of mushrooms is like charging money to partake in the eucharist or a meditation session.

i dont blame people for charging money for mushrooms if they're distributing, as it does cost SOME money to grow them and they ARE illegal (and so putting the dealer at risk) but i think its disgusting that people will charge over 20 dollars for a single dose. the biggest factor in pricing is not materials, transportation, effort or risk - its pure and unadulterated greed.

the fact of the matter is that mushrooms are easier, more convenient, and quicker to grow than most vegetables. and food is usually priced affordably, even if its not reasonably priced. anyone with a highschool education can grow their own cubensis mushrooms (hell, my first successful grow was when i was a junior in highschool) for next to nothing. it takes few materials, very little money, very little space or specialized equipment, and only a small amount of specialized learning.

if someone is going to charge money for something so easy and cheap to come by, it really shouldnt go for more than 10-15 dollars per dose, as i've said. 20 or more is silly to pay, and 30 is paramount to robbery.

common sense has everything to do with keeping prices low. i'm not sure i believe in the propriety of selling such sacraments to begin with, but if its done it should be done with honesty and integrity. the fact of the matter is anyone paying more than 15 dollars per eighth is getting ripped off, and the ONLY reason people charge this much is greed.

19. undercooked

undercooked Member

To me, it's just a fungus with a drug in it. I wouldn't feel worse about selling it than any other (soft) drug.

20. ghost of rat

ghost of rat Senior Member

I dont care how cheep or expensive shrooms are, even if you get them for free,
    picking shrooms from the wild is a truley magical experience, your trip will be so much better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.