How to express my anger to a German

Discussion in 'Germany' started by rubberloverhk, Aug 9, 2021.

1. rubberloverhk

rubberloverhk Guest

Will they always end up destroying the relationship and hating you?
    I really want to express my anger to a German I know for long time, I am really
    fed up with his attitude. He isn't rude in his language, but he is like never respecting you. In fact, I am his client, he is my supplier, I politely ask questions,
    make suggestion, never lengthy, and nothing big deal. Yes Or No, one second thing, he keeps delaying, keeps wasting my time. I'm not making stupid questions or stupid request, my suggestion is simple and reasonable. He just keeps delaying in one email, two emails, three emails, wasting my weeks and months.
    I understand him and I have tried to be patient, but sometimes I feel I am at the edge

Will a German normally get angry and destroy the relationship if I write an angry email to him?

2. Varmint

Varmint Member

I used to be amazed by how petty and venal a grown man or woman can be, but not any more. If this supplier is as petty as you describe, you should asume he will crap all over you every chance he gets, and in every way imaginable. This person sounds like a narcissist. If confronted, such people will ALWAYS retaliate richly, and often.

You should keep copies of ALL emails on a separate thumbdrive to be used in your defense. Separate them by client/supplier and month/year name to make them easier to find. My brother had to do this when he worked for a state agency, due to similar issues. Saved his butt repeatedly due to the fact that such people conveniently and routinely "forget" what they've said, done, or emailed when confronted. Provides maximum embarrassment and humiliation to said jerks when confronted in front of their co-workers.

rubberloverhk likes this.
  3. Toecutter

Toecutter Senior Member

Yes all German’s will get angry, just as Polish, French, English especially American’s :rolleyes:

Find another supplier if your needs are not being met…