How To Discreetly Hook Up With Another Married Guy

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by Joboo6, Mar 21, 2017.

1. Texasdude65

Texasdude65 Members

In my old gym, most of the guys didn't wear anything in the sauna, as it was for men only inside the men's locker room. I never messed around in there, but it was nice to look, and have guys looking back.

KC69 and Tower69 like this.
  2. Texasdude65

Texasdude65 Members

Nice that you have a buddy at work to play around with.

Tower69 likes this.
  3. Pard71

Pard71 Members

Yeah, I kinda wish he'd been the one to do my catheter.

thepapasmurph likes this.
  4. EZGoing

EZGoing Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I like your direct approach. It took a lot of nerve, but it certainly paid off. Good for you.

5. yeah it did. I was a bit nervous at first, but once I asked I felt good about it. I think the next one will be easier.

6. Ajr12002

Ajr12002 Members

Married guys in hotels has been a hit recently for me. 2 guys, 2 different cities. Definitely no science to it, it’s art and luck.

Slimjim1122, KC69 and Texasdude65 like this.
  7. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I have an appointment this morning - someone coming to the house to measure for new countertops... after reading these comments and how bold some of you guys are, I am tempted to get bold myself... I probably wont. lol. wait and see who comes to the house.

8. maturemale3346

maturemale3346 Members

Sometimes you can get a sense right away - small talk about wives usually works! Good luck

EZGoing likes this.
  9. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Thanks for that advice... unfortunately, I read it too late... and I chickened out. Nice guy. I didn't get any vibe from him. 50 year old man, professional... not bad looking, nice ass contained in those work pants. I even left my rainbow coffee mug in the sink where he would see it. Oh well... I'm still learning.

10. Windman

Windman Members

I was in the optometrist office getting my eyes checked. It was just me and him in the dark as he checked my eyes. It became apparent he is gay as he started to lisp his words. He’s an attractive man, but I couldn’t bring myself to initiate anything sexual in our small talk.
    I wish I had, it’s not like I would have to see him again if I were to be turned down.

11. LecrameMark

LecrameMark Members

Well, you probably won't believe me but I'm doing it for already 2 years. I hook up with a married guy since my husband started working 24/7 and I barely see him at home. To make everything discreetly I just have a second phone number Mightycall which works only when I turn it on. That's what helps me keep our relations secret.

12. rookie67

rookie67 Members

garden grove here

13. Slimjim1122

Slimjim1122 Members

Asheville nc here

Ajr12002 likes this.
  14. Dano Dano

Dano Dano Members

I’m a newly bi curious senior from Dutchess County NY. I’m searching but it’s not so easy to find another bi curious married guy who’s discreet, safe and sane. But I’m going to continue looking regardless.

thepapasmurph likes this.
  15. FriendlyCock

FriendlyCock Members

That's just where I'm at. Sexless marriage, she is OK if I do oral with a bi guy. I've done it before, 12 years ago but unlike most, I'm in Australia and unlike most I don't want to proceed to anal. That narrows it down a lot.

Dano Dano likes this.
  16. Alexresident504

Alexresident504 Members

I miss having another married guy as a regular. Most guys online seem to be flakes or just out to collect pics.

Dano Dano, Windman and Ajr12002 like this.
  17. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

Comics rating with a guy about a lack of sex is a good start. Found a few that way:p

LowHangers likes this.
  18. Bazz888

Bazz888 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Is it just me who reads that as ridiculous?
    It reads to me as though the guy must be gay because he had a lisp.

19. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

IT IS TOTALLY RIDICULOUS!

20. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Back when Craigs List personals section was still around I connected with at least 35 married guys stuck in sexless marriages either searching for blowjobs or wanting to mutually suck cock in my area. It blew my mind how many were in my area wanting to suck dick. Being that I was in an all but sexless marriage at the time and found the many pleasures of sucking other guys cocks from time to time my area had an array of guys to choose from. We made quick chat, one or two replies with a cock photo attached and within the hour we were sucking each other off. I was connecting with guys having some of the sexiest cocks, big 7"-10" cocks and could not understand why their wives were not taking total ownership of that sexy piece of meat. Their refusal to pleasure it opened the door for me to pleasure it orally many times as I rarely ever turned down his request email for either just a blowjob or a mutual sucking session.

KC69 and Ybcican like this.
Tags: