How To Discreetly Hook Up With Another Married Guy

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by Joboo6, Mar 21, 2017.

1. finisher

finisher Members

I think you are right to have apprehension about your safety. Always listen to that voice.

Kenwood1 likes this.
  2. finisher

finisher Members

Thanks for the encouragement I really appreciate you.

Ybcican likes this.
  3. Windman

Windman Members

there are some nuts out there, no doubt. I always chat with them for a while before meeting. So far I’ve been able to flush them out. And even at that it hasn’t been a lot. I think. Most guys just want to get off.

Ajr12002, Pard71 and Suburbanray like this.
  4. Pard71

Pard71 Members

That's what I would like, but I don't need any drama to go with it. In this part of the country it's a bit difficult to do that and not rock the boat with drama.

Windman likes this.
  5. maturemale3346

maturemale3346 Members

You most definitely need to be cautious, but most mature married guys just want the same thing - a friend with benefits. No drama needed. Take the time to become friends - you both know what you want, and eventually will get there if the connection is right.

Jonny44, Suburbanray, EZGoing and 3 others like this.
  6. Heywood Jablome

Heywood Jablome Members

Yes I do,

Harry7272 likes this.
  7. BranJon79

BranJon79 Members

Being a married man I’d rather meet another married man. The issue then becomes a place to play. So it’s usually older retired guys.

8. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

9. Wixx Trixx

Wixx Trixx Members

My fears and concerns as well. Someone may seem safe but could turn on you when you’re alone with them.

William89 likes this.
  10. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Pard71, I haven't had surgery in several years, and the surgery I had was sure not as serious as yours.... but, man - I think that big burly male nurse was enjoying his assignment a little above and beyond the call of duty... I have never heard of needed to have your cock, balls and ass crack shaved for open heart surgery - I hope you enjoyed that experience as much as he did, and too bad you didn't get his phone number

mountain_seed likes this.
  11. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I met my latest "FWB" on Adam4Adam. I've been to his house twice - we are both in our mid-60s. So far, we are compatible sexually and we get along pretty well - he is a nice guy as well as being quite a tiger in the bedroom. He is married and wants to keep it that way. His wife leaves the house each Wednesday and Friday morning - it's not ideal, but compromises are part of the process. I would like much more in the way of a real companion with a man - but I'll take this and other sexual romps in the meantime.

Suburbanray and BranJon79 like this.
  12. BranJon79

BranJon79 Members

I’ve been on Adam4adam but for me it’s hard to find someone who can host.

thepapasmurph likes this.
  13. Ajr12002

Ajr12002 Members

I have had a few conversations, but everybody flakes out. It’s fun to look at pics but that’s it. A lot of crack pots.

Jonny44 likes this.
  14. Ajr12002

Ajr12002 Members

Agreed

15. A couple of weeks ago I was talking to one of my neighbors. He’s a single parent about my age. After about 30 min of chatting I just up and asked him if he would be interested in a blowjob. He said thank you but he didn’t swing that way. I explained that I wasn’t gay (I’m married) but liked to suck cock and didn’t want any recip. He said he would think about it and he might take me up on it. Yesterday morning he texted me asking me to come up for a few min. I got there, he let me in then dropped his boxers and told me to suck his cock. He lasted about 5 min before he unloaded big time in my mouth. Me thinks me gonna have a regular cock now!

BigMacTy, EZGoing, William89 and 6 others like this.
  16. Ajr12002

Ajr12002 Members

Send me a message, would like to chat

17. Texasdude65

Texasdude65 Members

Nice! Hope that becomes a regular thing for you. Every guy needs blow jobs, and who better to give him one than other guy!

William89, Suburbanray and Bi-Gunny like this.
  18. Tower69

Tower69 Members

Even though I'm fooling around with a gay friend from work (who's awesome btw), I wouldn't mind expending my circle and find another married guy that needs sucking and return the favor. It's finding the other guy that presents a certain challenge.

19. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I can't tell you how many times I returned home to my first wife after sucking a guy off and swallowing his load to have great sex with her. Several times I returned home after swallowing several loads of cum from a couple different guys. It's amazing that she never took notice to my cum breath, I could still taste it and smell it but apparently she didn't.

Texasdude65 and Suburbanray like this.
  20. BranJon79

BranJon79 Members

Had an experience in the steam room this morning with an older gentlemen. I’ve been in there before with him but never struck up a conversation. He didn’t seem to be the cruising type but he usually hangs around in either the sauna or steam room.

anyway, saw him glancing my way so I opened my legs up a bit. Of course I’m wearing compression shorts so it’s not revealing by far. Glanced again and saw he was touching his cock.

after a few minutes I introduce myself and he comes over by me. Asked if he was married and he was. I am too so we just started chatting. Since he was touching himself I said he could show it he wanted, so he stood up and pulled it out. Not a long dick but certainly looked thick. While I wanted to touch it I never do anything in a public place besides show. I went to the shower and he followed me so we washed ourselves in opposite corners of the shower.

I asked if he had a place and he didnt, so I don’t see anything further happening. But it’s good to know my intuition was correct.

Tags: