How To Discreetly Hook Up With Another Married Guy

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by Joboo6, Mar 21, 2017.

1. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I love hearing them tell me I'm the best cock sucker they've ever had suck their cock, far better than their wife. So many married guys never get to cum in their wives mouths. That IMO is why they kept cumming back to me for more.

2. You know that’s the truth. I love feeling a married cock throbbing in my mouth just before it shoots its load down my throat. Even hotter still if the dude is into snowballing cum.

3. Windman

Windman Members

There are crack pot on SD. It seems to be a ratio. But in picky. Of the dozens of guys that I’ve chatted with I’ve met with three, one that we became regulars. It provides a forum for meeting guys, like any other cross section of society there are all kinds.

LowHangers likes this.
  4. topper

topper Member

5. topper

topper Member

You made me stop , to figure out how much cum I have eaten, since I first ate my first creampie. Between eating creampies, snowballing and eating it when jerking off, not counting multiple times a night, it figures at eating it 17,888 times +.
    I believe it is responsible for my heath and good looks. I find the taste addicting.

6. Damn, man! I want to hang out with you.

Ybcican likes this.
  7. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Was at a Super Bowl party yesterday and was caught sucking Tom's cock in the adjoining room by a friend of his hours before the game started. Well, it turned out I sucked off two other guys in attendance both before and after the game. The guy that caught me said nothing until I finished Tom off. He asked if he could be next, his wife was in the dining room while I sucked his load out. He told a friend of his in attendance that I sucked his cock, so he mingles over and asks if I'd suck him off too. I didn't care much for watching the game, but I did enjoy sucking three different guys off. While driving home my wife says, "I noticed the guys disappeared at times, were you giving blowjobs"? Yes dear, I was. She gave me one to remember when we got home.

8. My problem is my urge to suck married cock can come about and really only last for a couple hours. So unless a guy shows up almost immediately, I will probably have lost interest in sucking dick for sometimes a few months at a time.

Had a dude msg me this morning wanting to come over for a BJ before work. Asshole was supposed to show up the night before when I would have attacked a married cock.

Texting me at 6:30 for a morning BJ? No thanks dude. I don’t want any dick in my mouth. Contact me in six months. LOL

dd788snipe likes this.
  9. Ybcican

Ybcican Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

ohSOcurious likes this.
  10. Ybcican

I wish I was there to join in.

Poplo. and BiSal like this.
  11. Ybcican

Me too!

Poplo. likes this.
  12. Ybcican

In my mid 50’s and have been fantasizing for years.... married for 30. So what’s the best way to get started on my bi adventure? Hook up sites (most seem to be so sleazy)? In my area there are no adult stores, etc. Frustrated, but enjoying every second with my cock and enjoying the cum.

Johnnyro, BigMacTy, Ajr12002 and 5 others like this.
  13. Ybcican

William89 likes this.
  14. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

Back in the day i used to use Grindr. You do have to be a bit careful as i was sexually assaulted by one guy. However there are lots of genuine guys on there who just want fun. A lot of fun can be had on these apps. I can thank Grindr for a lot of my sexual experiences.

BarefootJason and Ybcican like this.
  15. KC69

KC69 Members

16. KC69

KC69 Members

Some places have parks where guys use it to find other guys. Go to squirt.org to find guys near you and cruising areas that are close to you.

17. Heywood Jablome

Heywood Jablome Members

I’m interested…. Maybe we can find a place to talk, send me a message

Ybcican and William89 like this.
  18. Texasdude65

Texasdude65 Members

Maybe it was the only time he could get out. I knew a guy like that. Being married, he couldn't always come by at the most opportune times. If I was available and he texted to come by, I would be OK with that. Enjoy long, suck sessions, but I'm OK with a quick blow job when a guy in heading off to work, or a quick stop by on his way home.

BiSal, KC69, Ybcican and 1 other person like this.
  19. Ybcican

Count me in!

20. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Still going strong and swallowing at least two loads of my guys cum a week. Life is GOOD as the gym has also opened doors to yet even more.

Texasdude65, BiSal, KC69 and 2 others like this.
Tags: