How To Discreetly Hook Up With Another Married Guy

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by Joboo6, Mar 21, 2017.

1. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

Same age and in decent shape. Can't imagine the shape I'd be in if I'd had all that cum injected into me! Wanna help a man out? :)

dd788snipe and jmadre like this.
  2. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

Not so sure about the health benefits of sperm, except the delivery. The exercise of giving or getting it keeps one in shape. (Said the old, fat man. Guess I'm not getting enough.)

3. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

Regardless of the health benefits, I just want a married bi suck/fuck buddy to spend some quality time with. Maybe get a new "secret" email address and start putting out feelers. Something like a fit healthy DDF bi man in a sexless marriage. Looking for an oral top/versatile for good times in and out of the bedroom. I'll work on the rest.

finisher, amb5734 and Downonthemuffin like this.
  4. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

There is a good % of protein in semen when the man has a healthy diet. I know it kept my 1st wife's face looking fabulous as she loved facials to smear my cum into her skin.

5. SeanetteSissy

SeanetteSissy Members

I so want to be someones on call COCKSUCKER.. I just Love cock balls and CUM love to eat and rim clean ass too... OHHH damn I need cock seanette55 @ outlook . com Buffalo/Tonawanda, NY No cock is too big or too small.. I love them all...even fat guys...just not overly obesse guys.. Hey I LOVE COCK I am a COCKSUCKER. and I am really GOOD ... write !

Nakednudist, KC69 and LowHangers like this.
  6. topper

topper Member

I attribute my good health, knock wood, because of eating my cum for almost a half a century. Wife would also put a little on her face, but she was always happy to smear the rest around on my face. .She has also given it to me anally.There was always plenty to go around.

dd788snipe likes this.
  7. maturemale3346

maturemale3346 Members

Curious to know how she's given it to you analy . . .

8. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

During my adventurous years I was "on-call" to four different married guys weekly. Two of them requested two visits a week. I can suck cock just about any time of day and do so for very long periods of time.

9. KC69

KC69 Members

I’ve found many guys on CL back in the day. One I still hookup with about every other month. I started using Squirt.org recently and scored with two guys from there. I’ve also found cocks to suck going to adult arcades and cruising parks known for men that are looking. I’ve had plenty of success in each of those areas.

jmadre and Texasdude65 like this.
  10. Windman

Windman Members

I have a regular I met on SD. I met him just today and blew him in his shop while his wife was in the house. It’s nice if there is enough of a connection in other areas that you can fly under the radar.

Ajr12002, Ybcican, jmadre and 6 others like this.
  11. Texasdude65

Texasdude65 Members

That sounds hot. What is SD?

12. Windman

Windman Members

Silverdaddies. It a dating/hookup site for mature males.

Texasdude65 and dd788snipe like this.
  13. amb5734

amb5734 Members

I've met a few guys on SD, one of which Ive been getting togetheŕ with on and off since late 2020.

Windman and dd788snipe like this.
  14. Dano Dano

Dano Dano Members

60 y.o. very curious mm, in NY. New Paltz area.

15. Texasdude65

Texasdude65 Members

Thanks.

16. Icanlikeboth

Icanlikeboth Members

Silverdaddies...thanks for the pro-tip. Just signed up. If anything works out from there, I'll hollar here :)

Ajr12002, William89 and Windman like this.
  17. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I browsed through "Silver-Daddies" and saw nothing but less desirable men for me. Crack pots IMO.

BarefootJason likes this.
  18. When hooking up with married guys to blow do you invite them to your personal residence? I have only sucked off guys when I was staying in a hotel or short term Airbnb rental. Now that I have my own place, I am not sure that is wise.

I may be better off going down on tourists in the area as opposed to locals. At least if the tourists turn out to be nut cases they will leave town shortly.

19. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Yes, most of the guys I hooked up with were married with no place to enjoy so I invited them to my home. Some asked if I would suck them off in the car which I did too having met them in a parking lot somewhere closer to their home. I always preferred having them fully naked sitting on my living room couch, or the leather Lay-Z-Boy chair. I really want to caress and squeeze their ass cheeks while sucking their cock.

20. Thanks. I feel married guys are a safer bet than single guys. I love the idea of sucking a married guy off while his wife is home watching Netflix. Even hotter if I can send him home with a fresh load in his ass.

rookie67, dd788snipe, KC69 and 4 others like this.
Tags: