How to Develop Multiple Personalities

Discussion in 'Mind Games' started by Adventurous, Nov 7, 2005.

1. Adventurous

Adventurous Member

WHO you are: You are one person, one body, one entire thing. You were born and you will die. Animals are the same way. But you have a better brain than an animal, learn to use it. Your brain can hold infinate information and memories.

WHAT you do: You live, work, and play. Sometimes you want to make living better by working or playing. Some secret work as in government jobs concerned with the CIA require that you learn the techniques of alter egos to fit into sticky situations. Sometimes you play, to "screw" with people to see their reactions.

Now that you know the "who" and "what" or personality, it's time to go into the specifics.

First, schitzophrenia. Big word. For those who do not know what that is, it is a mental illness that can become very destructive to not only the ill, but to the people around them. There are many forms of this illness.

What is it? One type would be believing that everything is a conspiracy, another would be regression (de-aging mentally), and the final one would be multiple personalities.

DON'T LET THIS TIPS GET YOU MENTALLY ILL! USE IN DIRE STRAITS OR IN SMALL QUANTITIES. PRACTICE LITTLE AND TRY NOT TO TALK TO YOURSELF.

On to the good stuff.

"I tried it before, how come I can't change my personality?"

Okay. Don't change, become. Ask people who you are. Find out if you're good to get along with, happy, moody, hard to predict, whatever.

Let's say that you're a happy and easy to get along with person. Think about something that is not happy or good to get along with. Watch a movie or read a book with a grouch, or study one within your circle.

Study their reactions to people, how they carry a conversation, and how they move. Become this person. Do this with several different types of people.

PRACTICING

You've taken mental notes on who you now what to be, correct? Of course not, I know you won't unless you want to be good. You can't be good unless you take notes.

With your notes, stare at yourself in the mirror and try to create a physical image that correspondes to who you want to be.

Remember: expressions rely on EYES! Yes, eyes. Cover your mouth with you smile and watch your eyes. Do this with sadness, anger, depression, rage, whatever. No one will believe you without facial expressions.

Happy people walk with carefree; sad people trudge; angry people have a general/strait direction; mean people have a bounce.

Hands: scared people like to hide their hands, braver people use lots of motion.

Stature: this should be included with your notes.

Convince yourself in the mirror that you're a new person. Now, drive out to a fast-food place and pretend to be someone from a different country.

WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!

If you can't get accents down, just try to meet new people at parties. Chicks dig bad-asses or foreigners. If your physical build prevents you from being a bad-ass, pretend to be from a different country by watching films and renting "How To Speak" tapes at your library.

Learn the accent and a few phrases. Be careful, sometimes people can speak different languages. If confronted by accusation, note country accents and slang. If still sought to be a liar, use another langauge that is the same. (German and Dutch)

Lying. Get rid of bad habits. It's hard, yes, but it will go in time.

2. freesmile

freesmile Banned

i have two people in my head, i created them, but they help me, they are kinda my split personalities, but rather they are just there for my amusment, oh the crazy looks I got when I told my friends that :)

Michael

3. krin

krin Member

If you really want to go that "extra mile",do an extensive 24 hour a day program:
    While doing any and every activity,evaluate how you feel and think about what you are doing and express the opposite in some sort of funny different voice with its own character.
    Say your making a tuna sandwich,and you like tuna sandwiches,but inside your head (or out loud) say "Mreeeh,I fuckin' hate this garbage eh! Get it outta mah face!"
    The more attitude the better.
    Do this constantly,rhyme things constantly too,and always think of a popular phrase or such to correspond with a word you might casually hear,even if it doesnt really make any sense.
    Also,whenever your experiencing something pleasurable or feel happy,inside your head scream "YOUR SCHITZOPHRENIC!"
    Then try and remeber what woody the woodpecker's laugh sounds like,If you cant,have a recording handy and hold it close to your head.
    Whats also key is that you should make it a habit that whenever you first wake up,instantly tell yourself your someone else and that your schitzophrenic,don't worry,it'll become automatic,the very sight of your own ceiling will incite the familar thought mazes.This exercise will really get you in the mood for the rest fo the day,and dont forget to remind yourself before sleepy time too.

Now another good hint is to use alot of weed and LSD,the LSD will really put the sting on your routine.

Good luck!

4. freesmile

freesmile Banned

woah.. i think reading that has made me crazy:eek:
    something to think about tonight
    michael x

5. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

If I had the patience to do that, I would. However, I do not, but I will still say with utmost certainty that this will not work.

The CIA uses trauma to induce multiple personalities. This is done by means of the fact that the mind will block off memories of severe trauma, and done correctly, it can split into it's own personality which is blocked off from the others. They are then assigned one or more triggers... things to induce the activation of that personality. These can be words, objects (such as books. The Catcher in the Rye has been used several times. Mark David Chapman being one), or anything else. The personalities can then be activated as the handler wishes, and each has know idea the others exist.

The really strange part is that these are all completely different people. Women have differeny menstrual cycles. This is a great example of the illusion that is reality. If the personalites were activated in the proper order, a woman could menstruate continuously. Or not at all. Where does the blood come from? Where does it go? It comes from nowhere and goes from nowhere. It isn't real. It is merely a product of the person's mind.

6. krin

krin Member

you can cause severe trauma to yourself,thats particularly what the LSD is for

7. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

I know. The CIA/reptilians have used LSD in this process. However, I would like to say comfidently, I highly doubt you could turn yourself into the kind of thing they create. I believe you would need one or more "handlers" overseeing the process to get you anywhere near that state.

8. adrienrider99

adrienrider99 Members

9. adrienrider99

adrienrider99 Members

U all won't believe me .....but i have got many traits in my head ....like sometimes i m all like pride,vengeance and strength ...and sometimes i am like caring,thinking,brains.....believe me guys....it happens whenever i spend some time with a person or a character in movie on amime.....i just copy their qualities .....that is the trigger...

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I do too. I have at least 3 different personalities locked up in my head that only my partner has seen, maybe two of them. Sometimes I can look myself dead in the eyes in the mirror and I know it's not me looking back too. Not me as in who I think is my true self.

11. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Nice necro revival, a 12 yr old thread

12. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i am not a body. i am an awareness that occupies a body. it may or may not have existed before that body was formed
    (i have reason to suspect it did, and by that i don't mean at conception, but previous physical lives on other physical worlds).
    it may continue to exist in some non-physical form in the absence of one, or be reborn in yet another on some other physical world entirely.

we don't KNOW any of those things, only that physical bodies are born, age and die.

there is indeed only one of the awareness that is me.
    i like the idea of having multiple persona's though;
    we can all get together and have our own little party,
    without disturbing the neighbors.

some of my 'sona's have names.
    most of them are just generic members of imaginary species.

its something you have to do to tell a story or make a picture that tells a story,
    for most other people to find interesting enough to even look at.

i do have a perfectly logical kind of 'paranoia'.
    everyone isn't out to get me personally,
    but for every way of looking at things,
    there are people, filled with enough hate and vengeance,
    against that way, whatever it is, however neutral it might try to be.

and there are plenty of people who seem to have something against,
    anyone who refuses to hate logic,
    and they don't seem to care how self destructive the hatred of logic can be,
    as long as they can imagine they're getting something for themselves out of it.

even inevitably becomes self destructive when it is a shared hatred of logic by a majority of people.

and when a shared hatred of logic becomes a majority that not only calls itself conservative,
    but almost everyone else calls it that too,
    i fail to see how this can possibly not be something to be legitimately 'paranoid' of.

freespiritedone likes this.
  13. magickman

magickman Supporters HipForums Supporter

Necromancy isn't always a bad thing...

14. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Oh! I have to come back to this thread when I've more time!

15. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

If it wasn't for me I would go Crazy

16. BaseChakraLightWorker

BaseChakraLightWorker Members

Did you know you can actually cure yourself of diseases, like diabetes and stuff, by simply switching to a different personality? Goes to show all ailments are in the mind, and the body is only used to reflect what's up there. I remember reading this article a while ago. I found it now, so I can post the interesting bits here for you:

''Multiples exhibit some remarkable medical phenomena.'' Dr. Putnam said. He gives the example of one patient who reacted normally to a sedative drug in one personality, but was totally unaffected by it in another.

''Some multiples carry several different eyeglasses, because their vision changes with each personality,'' said Bennett Braun, who directs a unit devoted to treating multiple personalities at the Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke's Medical Center in Chicago. Dr. Braun reports the case of a young woman who in one personality was colorblind for blue and green, a problem that ended with the successful treatment of her multiple-personality condition. Another woman, admitted to a hospital for diabetes, baffled her physicians by showing no symptoms of the disorder at times when one personality, who was not diabetic, was dominant. A young man was allergic to citrus fruit in some personalities, but not in others."

This article was in the New York Times by the way. In the Science section.

BirdFlu and freespiritedone like this.
  17. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i don't know about the simply part. it does sometimes work. like all psionic/magic the problem is one of lacking reliability, or even accessability generally.
    so its not going to put real physical medical science out of business any time soon.
    i have seen people though, make themselves seriously physically sick, with an idea that begins in their head that they think they are.

18. themnax

themnax Senior Member

"a better brain then an animal" could someone make even a tiny bit of sense, of meaning, out of this phrase?
    the only thing you have, the only observable thing anyway, is more interest in exercising your imagination creatively.
    and if you don't have that, well, what is this "better brain" the op seems to think they're talking about?

and it isn't 'scitz' that makes people dangerous, it is acting out, from their insecurities.
    which we all have, but when we grow up enough to realize there really are other people and they really are just as real as ourselves,
    (and by the way, just as insecure as ourselves, which isn't always easy to remember),
    we begin to realize, that if we don't want to live in a screwed up world,
    it just might be, in our own interests, not to screw it up, for everyone else.

19. BirdFlu

BirdFlu resident alien

Can confirm. However, you can have DID without a handler. But you can't create DID. DID is done to you- by life, or by a handler. Either way, ur fucked

20. BirdFlu

BirdFlu resident alien

WOW DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN SWITCH PHYSICAL DISABILITY BY BEING EMOTIONALLY SCARRED YOU GUYS WOW ITS SO SIMPLE ALL I HAD TO DO WAS BE TORTURED.