How to convince reluctant girl to have anal sex.

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by bla4ck, Nov 30, 2013.

1. happilyinlove

happilyinlove with myself :p

Very true. Not married yet but still very committed and I wear a ring on my finger. I have lost count of the number of times I've been hit up on facebook when they KNOW my relationship status and that we live together. Or when I tell men "I'm engaged, I'm with someone" they say "He doesn't have to know". Or "I can do it better" The list goes on.

I think this topic was meant to be derailed.

2. KingWilly

KingWilly Member

Since watching this video, I've never once had a problem getting anal sex. Talk about a sure thing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UzUJVmKRvw"]How to convince your girlfriend to have anal sex

3. Triple Ace

Triple Ace Member

The ONLY thing you should stick up your girls butt as a surprise is your tongue! Do NOT EVER under ANY circumstances try to sneak your dry cock up a girls butt without warning!! Not only can you get hit in the nuts you can do some SEROUS damage to her anus and or rectum by giving her a fissure.

Best advice to getting to ass fuck your girl? DON'T ask for it, at least not at first!! When ur eating her pussy slowly work your way down and lick her anus a bit. If she doesn't object to that you can try sticking your tongue in her ass.

Ur next step would be digital stimulation. The best time to do this is while ur eating ur girl's pussy. After licking her ass and getting it wet, return your mouth to her clit and start to use your finger to rub the OUTSIDE of her anus. If she seems receptive you can stick ur finger in a bit. You will have to play this part by ear. The most important thing to do is FEEL and LISTEN to her.

The best time to stick your finger in her ass is when she's orgasming. If she sees that anal stimulation during an orgasm can increase her pleasure, she may be interested in trying more than a finger.

At that point you can ask her for anal, AFTER she sees how good a bit of stimulation can feel.

The most problematic part of anal is the initial penetration. Make sure you use plenty of lube and tell her to bear down like she's trying to pass gas when ur gonna enter. This sounds counter intuitive but it will open up the anus to allow ur head in MUCH easier.

Make sure she cleans up before hand, and you should be ready for anal play! Good luck.

4. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

I think it also helps if you tie them up. that way they can't squirm away while you sneak you dick up her ass
    Jo King

5. bla4ck

bla4ck Guest

At least someone can give some useful advice here - my initial intention
    Not just feminist bullshit.
    Thanks