How To Come Out To My Parents ?

Discussion in 'Coming Out and Confused!' started by Barefootcumlover26, Jul 3, 2016.

1. Barefootcumlover26

Barefootcumlover26 Members

My parents still haven't found out (or if they have they haven't told me ) that I'm bisexual . I feel it's really hard to approach them because they despise gay people ( the irony) some advice would be good right now , also because it gets me hard what was your first same sex expirence ?

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

you would probably be way more likely to get advice if you had left this out.

1 person likes this.
  3. KellyLong27

KellyLong27 Members

Many times, parents kinda know already but if your parents are very anti-gay... there isn't any blanket advice because of the variables. Do you need to tell them? If so, is it just to be open about it all? Some need to tell to help validate the self-acceptance. Not saying that's true in your case by any means but reasons are all over the map as are the solutions. Some parents will never accept it and can dis-own their child because of it... some parents understand and are very supportive. If you're unsure of which way they may lean, you'd need to be ready for either because you'll have to live with that end result. My parents sort of know but no one talks about it and I don't push it in their faces. As far as I'm concerned, if someone knows - fine but I see no reason to scream it at people. I'm just me. My life would be no different if my parents knew... or had no idea. If they asked, I'd tell them.

4. morrow

morrow Visitor

I agree!

But on the initial question, They most likely know if your gay, but if you keep turning up with girls, well, they ain't mind reader's, probably as confused as you were...
    When my child came out to me, I had known for years, it was no biggy!
    Still my child! And I love them no less! In fact, I'm very proud of them..

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I understand coming out to your parents if you're gay, but not bi. Who cares if you're bi? Like almost everyone these days portrays bi qualities. Unless you're going to commit to a relationship with the same sex then I wouldn't bother telling anyone. I don't get the fuss about having to come out. It's nobodies business.

6. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

weddings or family reunions are always good...

or you could just keep living your life the way you are...its not like straight people ever announce their sexuality to family..let them figure it out on their own...its none of their business anyway

7. KewlDewd66

KewlDewd66 Member

This world is a fast changing place. The need to come out is disappearing these days. Str8 dudes do not come out, do they? Quite a few gay guys simply say, 'this is my BF, partner, husband, whoever, and surprisingly, the sun still rises in the east:).

So, lean back, and go with the flow.

If your folks do not like the idea, well, that's really too bad. Think of how many things in life you do not like? And yet, they are here and with you... And not too many people give a damn anyway...

KD

8. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Agree. Why come out as bi unless you annouce this guy is more than a friend.... If i did that growing up would have bee pretty bad. Think people that have a need to come out want attention. I had to tell people in order to tell a story and it was usually with people i was sleeping with

9. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Lol, 8 posts 3 months ago

OP is long gone, he fapped over getting naughty on the internet then got bored and left

But here are the clues:

1. I take it from his username he was 26, 26 and talking about "coming out" to his mommy and daddy, so 26 and probably still lives with them

2. His parents despise gay people but he calls himself bi. His parents despise chickens but he wants to be a duck...yeah, so?

3. His parents havent told him......what?, they want him to move out get a job, then he may actually be able to get a girlfriend

10. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

^^^...Good God.....Should I Ever Consider "Coming Out" It Won't Be On This Forum...... :yikes:

Cheers Glen.

11. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Well, you know

Replace the word gay with the word hot, and that pretty much sums it up

They need to come out to everyone as a hot guy?, otherwise that everyone wont be able to tell?

Whats the use of helping prolong the bubble

12. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

"mom, dad, there's something you need to know about me. i'm dead sexy. i have been all my life."

1 person likes this.
  13. TipsyGypsy

TipsyGypsy Light of a Fading Star

I cant advise... I still haven't come out to my parents. I think they have an idea, but we don't talk.

14. 6 * Wanted Level

6 * Wanted Level Members

If they despise gays, I just wouldn't tell them yet.