How to buy, how to sell!!!

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by smokejumper, Mar 16, 2008.

1. smokejumper

smokejumper Member

FINALLY!!!
    I am out mid year of my fucked up, stuck up private skool, and on to a public skool that from wat I here is crawling with weed, pills, and even heroin (not that I will ever consider trying heroin)!

I nick my dads pain killers all the time and I take aderrall, but a very low dose. I would pop at parties and shit and ocasionaly pushed a pill here and there to friends half price and shit. Wat I wanna know is can sum1 give me sum tips on how to get hookups and find buyers?

ALL help is greatly apriciated!!!

2. Daedalus

Daedalus Member

Well, the first thing you should do when you get to your new school is learn basic spelling and grammar.

3. IDL

IDL Banned

Dealing isn't quite smart... dealing at 14 is asking for no good.

4. ESRUOS ENO

ESRUOS ENO Senior Member

^grow up kid....Your on aderrall cause you cant pay attention.... and it shows....

5. PhishheadDeadhead

PhishheadDeadhead Senior Member

just make friends at school i guess is all i can say...

cause through friends i have about 4 reliable ppl i can go to anytime to get weed. and one that i can get any of the psychedelics and yayo and stuff.
    fuck coke tho i wouldnt mess w/ that stuff.
    i couldnt see why a 14 yr old would want to deal tho, w/o a license and stuff.

6. kilo/camilus

kilo/camilus Member

man, stick to weed lil bro, all them other drugs are no good. Right now im takin xanax on weekends recreationally because I cant smoke weed, probation... but if i could smoke weed i would barely drink alcohol, i'd just smoke that real good sticky, its god's gift to mankind, take advantage

7. NorCaliGreenFiend

NorCaliGreenFiend Senior Member

buying drugs at school isnt easy, high school kids get shitty hookups. Any coke or X you buy will be bunk, and you dont get good sacks of weed either. theres no tips for finding drugs, except look hard. as for selling, if you deal real drugs, you should have no problems unloading pills, just find out where the slacker kids hang out and ask them if they want to buy. This really doesnt need to be explained.

8. kilo/camilus

kilo/camilus Member

^LMAO to that post. for real, its pretty self-explanatory.

9. sheerwackiness

sheerwackiness Member

Look, the answers you are looking for are available. First of all, you're going to need a coconut. The fuzzy kind that when you shake, you can hear the coconut milk splashing around inside. Think of the coconut as an accessory, like a gold chain or iced out grill (these will come much later in the game, first you've got to earn some stripes, get some street cred.) Coconuts are cheap, exotic, and it's a proven fact that customers are attracted to people who have coconuts. Also, you can hide your drugs in the coconut. In fact, get two coconuts, and if you ever get stopped by school authorities, shove them up your shirt and pretend that you're a girl. Don't forget, little scarface@(hope you don't mind me calling you 'little scarface'), you're going to need to take karate or get a slingshot to protect your enterprise. Eventually, you may be able to project authority with a booming voice, but until it changes, you'll have to rely on craftier methods of regulating. Oh, and keep in mind that they kick people out of public schools too.

10. McCheese

McCheese Member

Ask your principal for a hook up, most principals in public school are cool and will leave you alone for a few bucks.

11. ESRUOS ENO

ESRUOS ENO Senior Member

this response should truely become a classic......

12. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

13. Finriswolf

Finriswolf Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Hahah awesome! Simply awesome.

14. rollontheground

rollontheground Member

seriousley dude, what i did in highschool like 11th and 12th grade, your a lil young for this, but i did dimes of coke
    just .1 of coke broken up in a 1x1 "coke" baggie rolled up like a dollar bill tied with a brace rubber band, shit i grossed 350 off an 8ball, cuz everyone in highschool loves coke but no one has the money, so ten backs sold like crack in da ghetto

15. deleted

deleted Visitor

Sheerwackness@(hope you don't mind me calling you 'little scarface'),

What the hell was this thread about>?

did the op ever return?

16. sheerwackiness

sheerwackiness Member

Ambition
    Dealing
    Heroin
    Derision

17. smokejumper

smokejumper Member

im back! sry...but the dealings hav been going okay so far. ive made bout 100-150 bucks..

18. RylyC

RylyC Member

Bullshit. You can tell by the way you word your post.

19. deleted

deleted Visitor

Idk its kinda funny and comical, the OP returns, and hes nice and not hostile.. Cute and fuzzy like, I like cute and Fuzzy, Come over here kid and Dance.[​IMG]

20. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

LOL