How To Be Less Sexist Against Women?

Discussion in 'Feel Good Feminism' started by cjfc, Mar 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cjfc

cjfc Member

yep but people use there computers as a sheild because if you called some a penis to there face they wouldnt be to pleased. Same goes for any rude language

2. Sleeping Caterpillar

Sleeping Caterpillar Members

when a man hits a woman it's sexist
    when a woman hits a man it's empowering

1 person likes this.
  3. cjfc

cjfc Member

huh what the hell cat

4. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

So tell us what the magic solution was from that better source.

It will help the rest of us be more amicable wid da bitches

5. cjfc

cjfc Member

are you being sarcastic ? also what does your last bit mean

6. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

I believe most men and women are hardwired to be different,but believe in equality in differentiation.Both sexes are imbued with yin and yang to varying degrees,and some women can be tough,and some men soft.But if you're close to a woman I think it's okay to make sexual innuendos as long as you make it clear it's in jest and just for fun.I like winding up my girlfriend with the occasional sexist comment and she mostly gets it that I'm just playing around.I believe fully in equal pay and equal rights.Unfortunately there are many countries in the world which are institutionally sexist and women and young girls get a very rough deal.We all basically still live in patriarchy to a greater or lesser degree and we men have been fucking things up for long enough.I think we should listen to the little children for what they want as they are closer to divinity.All children are very good even when they are naughty.It is socialization and individuation in a largely sick socio-economic world that messes with people's heads.A greater female influence in the political and societal landscape is part of the solution.That is not to say some women can't be complete bitches at times,but I usually find that entertaining,and provides me with the interesting problems of trying to understand them.Peace and love is of paramount importance in changing the world,so I recommend trying to spread it around as much as you feel able.

7. cjfc

cjfc Member

i agree

8. Logan 5

Logan 5 Confessed gynephile Lifetime Supporter

So, ya think I'm "hiding behind a keyboard", huh? Listen kid, I judge you by how you act and react. I look at your posts, especially those after I called you a penis, and to me it's justified. After all, if you weren't a penis, would you react like you did? According to your profile you're only 17. I suggest you grow up.

1 person likes this.
  9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Anyone claiming someone is hiding is definitely hiding themselves to reach the conclusion. I like my keyboard warriors, they give me more interesting shit to read than the goodie two shoes do.

1 person likes this.
  10. cjfc

cjfc Member

what wrong with being good huh , seroiusly am not hiding sputting abuse like a imature child. If i dont like what i say then dont read it nobody asking you too

11. Nerdanderthal

Nerdanderthal Members

Is anyone here actually of the view that gender is purely a social construct? Does anyone think men and women are born exactly capable of the same things, just with differing genetalia?

12. cjfc

cjfc Member

hey logan dodnt read my posts what so ever dude and yeah am 17 and am more mature than you will ever be buddy.

13. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

What an ageist society we seem to live in.....let me tell you something....I was more mature at age 12 than many people I see around these days who are much older are......Maturity is not a number.....

OP...just treat women or anyone else like you would want anyone else to treat your own mother, sister, daughter, or anyone you love ....

my mood today is in this song....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewG3hptwJZI

14. Meliai

Meliai Banned

If a woman fights a male attacker off in a dark alley, sure its empowering

But otherwise, no its not? Pretty sure it makes either gender an abusive piece of shit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.