How the hell do you do it???

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by DarkStar, Jan 8, 2005.

1. DarkStar

DarkStar Member

Seriously...how do you keep up with all these forums and posts?? I think I've posted about 5 times and there are soooo many ppl in here , I can't keep track to read replies.:&

2. Ellied

Ellied Senior Member

its not too hard, i manage to keep up with most things...just dont reply to too many posts i mean do reply to them just dnt reply to every single one! lolz xxxx

3. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

I have periods of visiting the site, to be honest..this is the first post since a long time. Is there a function on the site which gives you an email of a rely?

4. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

I only view threads that interest me... there's usually 10 or so new threads in Young Hippies that I don't read, and other than that I've only been going to the music forum lately... I've lost interest in this place :p

5. PuZuZu

PuZuZu Member

Just control yourself. It can get addicting. I've perused message boards for 5-6 years and just reply to stuff that I feel I'll remember to check back on. Whatevers interesting. Little rule is to stay out of stuff you don't know about when someones looking for useful input. That keeps me out of alot of stuff. =) Find posts you'll put more then a few words in. It helps.

6. NeoPascal

NeoPascal Member

just dive in. it gets easy once you start pm-ing and talking on aim/yahoo/whatever u become like part of the community.

7. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

I just reply to anything of interest, and sometimes things will pop up I don't remember, but see I have posted in, so I'll check them out... :D

8. clockworkorangeagain

clockworkorangeagain femme fatale

and under user options you will find a button that says "your posts" which will keep track of each thread u went into....so you always know when someone has replied to a thread you have been in...
    ....once youget comfortable you wil find out heaps more...

9. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

Unless it's particularly slow, I just stick to 'new posts' and any thread you've posted in has an arrow on it... :D

10. clockworkorangeagain

clockworkorangeagain femme fatale

im a big fan of latest posts

11. DarkStar

DarkStar Member

you guys have been a shit load of elp, i even went to all active threads and posted on few topics thinking i was sitting at home tonite, i should catch all replies..no deal......i refreshed ike every three minutes, and ALL topics changed, il try it out thanks.

12. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

I just say something I think is funny and hope the responses bring me back.

wanna eat a donut off my ass?

13. DarkStar

DarkStar Member

Actually yes...yes I would like that