How tall is everyone?

Discussion in 'Men's Issues' started by IntestinalFort, Feb 22, 2008.

1. morrow

morrow Visitor

He could have lol

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

That can't be.. Irminsul is 7 feet tall!

Yes I've heard. Kills the English by the hundreds.. And if she were here, she'd consume the English army with thunder from her eyes and bolts of lightening from her ass. Heh, I am the Irminsul!

Eric!, neonspectraltoast and morrow like this.
  3. morrow

morrow Visitor

:D

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Just a Braveheart quote. :p I doesn't sound right but it's there lol.

5. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I can’t believe it’s been 11 years since I first responded to this thread, it feels more like 5 years ago

6. NightmareNoah

NightmareNoah Members

7. Everyone is between 22" and 8'11" tall.

8. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

9. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

I was 5'6" by the age of 17 and asked a doctor how tall he thought I would be, because I had always been among the shortest kids in the class. He's said my parents height indicates that I should be over 6' tall and, of course, my first thought was "LIAR!" By 19 I was 6'2" and spent the next four years learning how to duck and watch where I was going.

bigredinmass and Eric! like this.
  10. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

Not sleeping how you should be, effects your growth.

11. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Where in Ecuador?

12. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Every generation seems to increase by about one inch in the west. A standard UK door is 6'6" (6'4") allowing for stops and floor covering. In the latest new build regulations, increasing this is being discussed.

13. wooleeheron

I fell down stairs at 3 and was in a coma for week, then abused as a child. After a week in a coma, you are unlikely to ever wake up again, and during puberty I almost died again, from seizures that always occurred ten minutes after I fell asleep. Suffice it to say, at 14 I became morbidly fascinated with Amnesty International, who got their start rehability political victims of torture, and it would be another 30 years before I regularly managed to get a decent night's sleep. To this day, falling asleep is like dying to me.

14. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

6' or 1.8288 in metric (i'm an idiot, so I didn't know that means I'm 182 centimeters)

Last edited: Aug 21, 2019
  15. wooleeheron

The average height in the west has actually leveled off and started to decline, as have the mortality rates. Japanese today consists of a rather short elderly population and tall younger generation, and the difference is dramatic. Animals will do the same, rapidly increasing in size if their food supply become overwhelmingly plentiful, so they can compete. In general, the taller, whiter, and more blue-eyed and blond haired an individual, the more successful they are seen as being. Many women I've spoken to, find shorter men more attractive for sex, but tend to go after taller men and their high heals increase in height the closer you get to any major city.

16. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

5ft 10 and a bit. The "bit" is quite important Lol . I wish I was an inch taller as my wife is 5ft 11 and she is reluctant to wear heels when we go out .

I am guessing my ancestors could possibly be Roman Soldiers that occupied Britain because of my dark hair and height , The average height for a Roman Soldier back then was around 5ft 9 and much smaller then the Ancient Britains /Celts who averaged around 6ft plus for a guy . They were much bigger physically than the invading Romans.

wooleeheron likes this.
  17. YungSAVi

YungSAVi Rapper

You shouldn't live like that, that's crazy.

18. wooleeheron

Its karma baby, I'm writing what is called "The Book That Can Never Be Written". I was a skeptic my entire life, until mother nature insisted I write the book. Now I can skim dozens of pages of physics text, without ever having taken a course in physics, and point out exactly where they make logical errors and assumptions, without reading a single word. Just by the shapes of the paragraphs, which I can describe for you mathematically. I can do a Rubic's Cube in my head, but I struggle to remember anyone's name or even my own address and telephone number. Mother nature wanted a biographer and, for whatever reason, my karma was compatible.