How soon into your relationship did you share your wife/GF

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by VicariousSam2, Apr 25, 2019.

1. VicariousSam2

VicariousSam2 Members

Both my GF and I are really into the idea of sharing and threesomes etc but we want to make sure our relationship is rock solid before we start adding others into the mix as it hasn’t been that long yet.

We are both just curious to know when others started doing it and for how long now.

Deejay88 likes this.
  2. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

With us it was about 2 years. I was 20 and hubby 21. He was in the Coast Guard and one of his Buddy's hung out with us a lot and I liked him! Hubby would pretend to pass out and that was my que it was time to play!

3. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

1 year and 5 months after our first date. We were engaged and living together. Two MFMs before we were married, and a few afterwards, all with the same friend. . Married now a long time, just no more sharing.........damn it!

Last edited: Apr 27, 2019
  4. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

I didn't intentionally share my girlfriend in college, but she shared herself until we became engaged. Sharing her after marriage came after 10 years of marriage.

5. VeryAnon

VeryAnon Members

We had our first and only MFF when we were 6 months together. Then about a year later (we were living together) we had a series of threesomes with my best friend.
    Unfortunately that wasn't the start of weekly orgies, we had only a few encounters with other friend over the years. She's not interested in playing with strangers unfortunately.

Lovnflman likes this.
  6. VeryAnon

VeryAnon Members

So basically she cheated on you? Or were you always in the loop? Why did it stop after marriage?

7. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

We agreed she would date others in college since I couldn't see her very often. Her dates discovered that two rum and Cokes got her clothes off and her legs spread. So she cheated. Once we got engaged, she never went out with another man. Her only had sex a couple of times with other guys after we had been married about 10 years and decided to let her have some recreational sex. She didn't feel comfortable doing it, so she stopped.

8. theamos

theamos Members

I make no secret when i start seeing a new person that I’m adventurous and open to 3 or even 4 ways
    I think earliest ever into seeing a new guy was a month

9. nympho man

nympho man Member

We were married 20 years before we shared. I wanted to earlier but she didn’t have any interest. We both love it now. Been sharing for about 5 years now. We both wish we would have started earlier.

Deejay88 likes this.
  10. VicariousSam2

VicariousSam2 Members

My girlfriend and I discussed it the first night we were together lol; we both seemingly love it. But aren’t willing to so early on.

Deejay88 likes this.
  11. James T

James T Members

We've been together 10 years. Agreed up front we wanted it open. About a week after we got together i watched her give a friend of hers a birthday blowjob

Deejay88 likes this.
  12. g65389pon

g65389pon Members

I think we had been married about 3 years and started swapping with our best friends. I had an affair with the wife and they split up a few years later. She got around. The husband, still a good friend, and my wife had a fling several years later but I don't know how far it went. Trying to get her to have a 3some with the 2 of us.

Deejay88 likes this.
  13. Blade007

Blade007 Guest

Around 5 years in. At first she wasn’t sure but soon come round. First time she kept texting me asking if I was sure. I love it when she reports back and she loves to tell me........

14. Tonyo

Tonyo Members

Me and wife had one mmf she loved it

15. Z-Man1983

Z-Man1983 Members

As I’ve said before I think psychology wise it’s a need to either relive or maintain our youth that’s why to some the idea of sharing is so alluring. But for some it’s just a thought, would never be acted on. Said it before communication is key. Say you and your wife wanted a 3some. She agreed to give you FFM if she got MMF first. You agree but that also means she’s had her eyes on someone, just so far hasn’t done anything. You talk to him and he’s down. You 3 get a room and soon you realize he’s bigger or more skilled. Then fear creeps in. Fear that he’s just a better lover then & scared she’ll run off with him. Same goes for her. With him it could’ve been mehhh. But another female joins you and wife sees her breasts are bigger or new girl is a literal slut. Things that don’t apply to her so fear creeps into her mind. My feeling is talk it out, go over all possible aspects to make sure you want to do this.

Deejay88 likes this.
  16. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

If she loved it, why only one?

Deejay88 likes this.
  17. Tonyo

Tonyo Members

He got cold feet I was working away from home he was coming around to see her at nights she said nothing happened they one she said she dressed up for him she said she loved the both of us .she told me he wanted her to pick me or him

18. Lanny75

Lanny75 Members

For us it was about 5 years into marriage. The thought was planted before we ever got married. One of her ex’s texted a pic of his cock while we were engaged, she pretended to be appalled as well as me. I started thinking about that pic shortly after we married and began to get aroused thinking of her looking at it. There was a night we had been drinking and during sex I asked if the pic had turned her on, she said no but I felt the rush of wetness, I told her that in no way would I be offended if she was. She admitted to being turned on and had even masturbated to it, that lead to some great fantasy conversation which ultimately lead to her regularly being with other men.

VeryAnon likes this.
  19. Bonitawife

Bonitawife Members

I have always had other lovers besides my hubby. From the time we started dating thru all 24 years of marriage. Hubby knows though and is ok with it.

20. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Me and my friend fucked my wife before I got with her. I fell in love with her pussy and I didn't care about the past. We now regularly fuck my best friend. Different guy. Love her so much.