How should I tell my gf...

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Bond007, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Bond007

Bond007 Member

...I'm not into blow jobs? I mean, I'm sure all of you on here are surprised to hear a thread like this, but in all honesty, I'm not into blowjobs. It kind of grosses me out. We've tried it several times and she kept sucking me and making me feel hella good but I just couldn't cum. I tried to relax and just let it happen but nothing happened. I'm not sure what that's about. I cum perfectly when we do it ass/pussy but for some reason when she goes down on me I can't seem to cum. So, she got to the point where she was thinking, "Maybe you're not that into me." In which case I was like, "Um, what?" But yeah, I was never really one for blowjobs and I have yet to tell her that.

2. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

You know how lucky you are that she is willing to suck your dick as long as it takes to come...

It could be where she teases you until ur about to come then wants you to fuck her but you dont last long cause you were already about to come then you gotta eat her out till she gets off ;)

3. Bond007

Bond007 Member

True that. True that. :2thumbsup:

4. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

I don't think you should tell her. Just relax and enjoy it, don't think about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7sSGdtnSqE"]Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (Music Video 1984) - YouTube

5. sunshine186

sunshine186 midnight toker

I'd tell her. I don't get anything out of oral either so now my guy doesn't have to try.
    if you don't like it, I'm sure she'd much rather not sucking dick if she doesn't have to.

6. RainyDayHype

but he said it felt good so it seems like he's just putting too much thought into it and becoming tense..

Bond, what exactly grosses you out?
    when I really think about the nitty gritty of sex, it grosses me out too, but I love sex..

7. Bond007

Bond007 Member

It grosses me out when girls have cum on their mouth/face. I just don't get turned on by it. But I mean it did feel good so at the same time maybe that would change; but nothing happened. You're right though RainyDayHype, then I started to tense and over-think it. I guess if we do try it again and nothing happens, then I'll just tell her. If she doesn't like it, or changes her mind about our relationship, then oh well. Thanks for the video!!! Hahah!!!

8. RainyDayHype

let her suck you for a little bit, then pull her close and tell her to get on top of you..

that is if you're turned on and erect..I guess you couldn't do that if you're limp

9. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Do it for her. Maybe she just loves it. Close your peepers and think of something else.

10. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Ok, so the fluids bug you, fair enough.

What about oral not to completion, just as play?

And yes, you should chat with her and explain that it's never done much for you and that you far prefer XYZ.

11. celebrating

celebrating Member

a tip for good taste girls,

Yummy Cum Pills - Make Your Semen Taste Good www ...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KdlJOWuIEo"]Yummy Cum Pills - Make Your Semen Taste Good www.sementastegood.com - YouTube
    09/07/2012 - http://www.sementastegood.com Optimize the flavor of your sperm. ... Can I Change The Taste Of My Sperm?by AskLexxivideos 13,138 views ...

12. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

[​IMG]

13. Honeybuns

Honeybuns Member

I think oral as foreplay would be a good idea for you as drumminmama said. Things may change in time for you for sure. She might really enjoy doing it like scratcho said! I know i do and i think id be okay if my man just wanted to do it as foreplay.

14. celebrating

celebrating Member

Girl Gives Blowjob Tip - Foreplay Mistake - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdB14i5JEYE"]Girl Gives Blowjob Tip - Foreplay Mistake - YouTube
    27/03/2013 - To learn more, visit http://blowjobgenie.com/go/foreplay In this episode, Tiffany from BlowjobGenie.com describes how foreplay can be used to ...

15. deleted

deleted Visitor