How severe do you like it?

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by kairilove, Aug 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Not bad for me..

Kinkey likes this.
  2. Hidemydesires

Hidemydesires Members

Waiting to find out...

joker69 likes this.
  3. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

Last edited: Jan 8, 2021
    Kinkey likes this.
  4. Camp Cook

Camp Cook Members

Do you require medical attention? If the boo-boo requires kissing, I have industrial size lip balm. I'll be gentle.

5. Aprilshowers

Aprilshowers Members

I expect several (4-6) good size bruises that have me sitting painfully for a couple days.

Kinkey likes this.
  6. Aprilshowers

Aprilshowers Members

thefallenone1986 likes this.
  7. Aprilshowers

Aprilshowers Members

A good solid slap that stings is the best in the seconds before the orgasim.

Very Kinkey, Cammy123 and Kinkey like this.
  8. Sunshine S

Sunshine S Newbie

I don't want broken skin, but a bruising bottom and sobbing is severe enough for me.

Very Kinkey likes this.
  9. KellyRedHair

KellyRedHair Members

For play... I'm not a hard player really. It drove my first boyfriend mad. Because almost nothing was hard enough for punishment. With him it was always dark bruises all over my butt, backs of thighs and for lies, inner thighs from paddles, bath brushes, etc. for punishment. But for fun I couldn't enjoy hard play which he wanted. He wasn't crazy about discipline period. Didn't really tell me until the end but felt women shouldn't get it. But he loved hard play. It just reminded me too much of punishment and my resistance was way down during those kinds of sessions. Punishment put me in different head space. Has been that way ever since with anybody. Everyone respected it but my friend's (and only switch relationship ever) fiance turned husband. He was an ass. Controlling, dangerous (nearly bit her nipple OFF as in it was dangling and then wouldn't spend the money for the medicine that would not just heal it but let it maybe lactate in the future in case that was a need down the road...) He would do things to ME I was far from ok with. I regret not kicking him out of the house the one time with threats of police if he didn't stop. But I was too weak at the time.

So yeah. I can take a LOT for discipline... Cane welts that break skin... Paddlings that leave horrible bruises. Only once did I get blisters at my own request (I was in a very dangerous position with not getting things out online and someone convinced me to share questionable photos of myself... Id been warned by a sexual and domestic assault location in my hometown never to do that because of someone out to get me... Several mental health care professionals had as well. And I didn't listen. When it finally sunk in I crumbled and wanted the worst punishment possible which I saw ws blisters. My current disciplinarian was fully safe... My 2nd dad. He didn't want to but agreed as long as he didn't break them open. Only got a few blood blisters each side but soooo much worse than one of his canings. From the first swat I was howling and levitating off his lap until he finally pinned my legs (Something that terrifies me). Up until very recently I've had no desire for something like that again.

10. Reni

Reni Members

I'm into bdsm, and I'm a dominatrix... I love spanking, and my ex-wife was into that... But I guess I'm really more into using a crop or a flogger. I love welts and bruises, and I only dish out what I would be able to accept myself.

11. roger586

roger586 Members

i can take a pretty hard spanking with about any inplement but need to stop at blood just not for me

Very Kinkey likes this.
  12. Locking this old thread as most of the posts are by past inactive members. Please start a new thread if you’re interested in this theme.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.