How 'sensitive' are you? (clitoris owners)

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by xxWinterLovexx, Jun 9, 2020.

1. xxWinterLovexx

xxWinterLovexx Newbie

I was having a talk with my friends and learned that they don't 'hurt' when they rub themselves down there like I do. Even with tons of the lube and adequate mental stimulation, having bare contact can be uncomfortable at best and painful at the worst. Oral hurts, but I do know that I can tolerate sucking. I've found the only way I can get off is if I grind on a stuffed animal with underwear on. Even when doing that, when I climax it feels good but is also overwhelming and painful so I have to constantly lift myself off for a second so it isn't that bad. This isn't normal, is it? On the flip side, can anyone relate? How can I help get a more positive sexual experience overall? I tried using the website on masturbation tips but nothing from there really did anything for me. My partner feels like it's his fault and I want to figure out a way to have sex where we can both get off and it won't end up with me in pain from both of us trying to make me feel good.

2. sidss

sidss Banned

I can relate to you, though mine isn't as sensitive. I get "sore" after the 3rd time I cum from rubbing my clit. I think you're just one of the ones with really sensitive ones. Take it light, and if it's painful, just don't do it, plenty of other ways for us to receive pleasure. Hopefully you also orgasm from your partner during sex?

Deejay88 likes this.
  3. LydaG

LydaG Members

I'm sexually sensitive for sure, in that I squirt very quickly and generally can go for 4 or 5 before I have to throw in the towel. Might I suggest walking around the house commando in pants? As much as I hate pants over dresses, it might get you used to a bit more work down there and might even give you a bit of pleasure

Deejay88, Vinny19, bry75 and 3 others like this.
  4. ☆BabyAngel☆

☆BabyAngel☆ Members

Hai☆.
    If I softly flick my clit, it tickles and I squeak.
    But rubbing it makes me squirt, I reach a powerful orgasm.

Micheal9 likes this.
  5. Jordanfive

Jordanfive Banned

Yeah I am very similar when it comes to being sexually sensitive, as I get really wet very quickly like on 2-3 I need a towel and I squirt really easy. though I’m weird as I can handle oral and bare contact. I can barely handle vibrators though. Like I’m sure if I used one more I would with time handle it better but I just find it strange.