How sad

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Face Eater, Mar 8, 2008.

1. Face Eater

Face Eater Banned

I just went on a year long trip overseas in order to find myself, do amazing things that i've always wanted to do, meet amazing people etc. In a way, I did what I wanted to accomplish and when I got home I felt like a motivated, proactive person.

I just never imagined after all that that I could spend almost an entire sunny weekend indoors, posting on hipforums, playing video games and eating next to no food because the walk to the kitchen is hardly worth the effort. Not that you guys aren't great company, but its beautiful outside.

Do we ever really change?

2. Waking Life

Waking Life Cool looking idiot

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ..... oooohhhhh man.

3. Beckner420

Beckner420 troll

get out side then duude.

id be out side but its 5 feet of snow and the liquer store closed early.

4. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

we change if we want to...
    get outside if its beautiful out or not...in the grand scheme of things...does it really matter?

5. Waking Life

Waking Life Cool looking idiot

No. But getting poon does matter. And you ain't getting no poon sitting around playing video games and posting here ..... well unless you talk to I~S .... then you're gaurenteed at least half a person poon. And really, if you can't walk to the store then you aren't going to be unhappy with 1/2 robot poon.

6. Face Eater

Face Eater Banned

No. This seat is very comfortable and staring at a computer screen talking to you people saves me from having to think. I have to take some DVDs back though so I have to go out anyway.

7. Beckner420

Beckner420 troll

even half poon is good.

8. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

I have wasted many a long weekend eating tricuits with squeezy cheese, posting like my sanity depended on it.
    It happens.

9. Face Eater

Face Eater Banned

I missed the window to go to the supermarket because everything closes here at ridiculous times. Anyway one of the girls there always stares at me, but she works there all the time and if I worked there all the time I would stare at people my age as well. She also blushes when I go through her checkout and giggles at everything I say. My female friends are either prudish or taken so going to see her eases the pain of having no real sexual prospects in my life, for a few minutes at least. Oh she is hot too.

10. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

its mice to hole up sometimes with your compy

but under 3 feet of snow can't sympathize with not going out in the hot sun :(

11. Beckner420

Beckner420 troll

Theres gotta be some prostitutes lerking around you'd think.

12. indian~summer

indian~summer yo ho & a bottle of yum

i feel accomplished to get guys off on the internet

:puke:

13. Face Eater

Face Eater Banned

I haven't seen your boobs for a while, but I don't have a digital camera on me right now and I would actually return the favour this time, as my boobs are lovely.