How Rare Are Mushroom Headed Cocks? :)

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by darknpretty3, Jan 17, 2011.

1. George Woods

George Woods Visitor

not to rare i guess my cock has a mushroom head

2. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Thank God they are relatively common. They are a beautiful sight!

Hoggrydr1, Klimax2gether and zorro69 like this.
  3. Bryce

Bryce A nut busting poster is a happy poster!

What’s a gland ring?

4. barefootPatrick

barefootPatrick Members

It’s a ring that slips over the head of your cock and sits right in the area of the shaft where the head flares.

5. Angela36

Angela36 Members

What is its purpose? Seriously. Sounds painful.

6. barefootPatrick

barefootPatrick Members

Not at all. In fact the feeling is great. It doesn’t fit tight so that it chokes my cock and you do have to get a size that fits the shaft. Once I lube myself I slip it right over the head into place. I sometimes turn it slowly on my shaft so that it rubs right against the head. That sensation is wild.

Angela36 likes this.
  7. Angela36

Angela36 Members

What about the impact on sex with a woman? Painful for her ( if you know)?

Last edited: Sep 30, 2019
  8. barefootPatrick

barefootPatrick Members

I’ve only used them for masturbation and can’t really say but it’s a smooth ring and I don’t think a woman would experience pain. It would probably feel like a french tickler. It is possible that it could slip off but if it did ,I’d have to probe around in her pussy to retrieve it. Can you imagine that feeling! Be like using clit beads almost. A cock and ball ring pushes everything forward and really makes a cock hard.

Angela36 likes this.
  9. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Omg !!.. so co-incidental...yes !!..a lady friend of mine once told me EXACTLY this when she 1st saw her lover's cock for the 1st time out of so many others she seen previously before...she absolutely loves and adores the look of a circumsized cock with a big mushroom head when it is still soft...the mushroom head looks big but yet soft and as she licks and sucks it, it grows bigger, longer and harder in her mouth until it becomes extremely huge, hard and erected filling up her whole mouth completely before finally exploding and shooting his whole big load inside her mouth.. it also looks special to her cos it's very rare that guys circumsize...hehe

Last edited: May 8, 2020
  10. Angela36

Angela36 Members

With or without a ring, a huge mushroom head is one of the most beautiful sights in the world. I can't resist the temptation to bite!

Hoggrydr1 and zorro69 like this.
  11. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

I hope you nibble more than chomp!

12. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Yes, just a nibble. But the temptation is to chomp. Just looks so delicious and edible!

Hoggrydr1 and zorro69 like this.
  13. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

Pshew! I was afraid we had another Mrs. Bobbit on our hands...

14. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Love to be tried by you dear Angela babe ;)...any chance ??..at least in-principle approval ??...hehe

Angela36 likes this.
  15. HungJon

HungJon Members

Definitely have a pronounced head not total mushroom but pronounced. Love the feeling of her cervix on it and in her throat.

Sagewynd and JessWithCurves like this.
  16. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Wow!! :hearteyes:

17. Regular guy31

Regular guy31 Members

I have a big mushroom head also, found women really enjoy the “pop” when it slides into a tight pussy.
    Made growing up a bit tough, different from other cocks as my head would stay large but shaft shrinks when soft

JessWithCurves, Bryce and zorro69 like this.
  18. Angela36

Angela36 Members

I'm definitely the same. A cock is so fucking beautiful. No sight in this world beats a rigid mushroomed cock head. Love to see my freshly painted fingernails gently squeezing and stroking a slippery shaft while staring at the head just waiting for it to squirt me. That is why I love facials so very much. I can't understand why any woman wouldn't love that.

19. Fayeth

Fayeth Members

The last guy I've been with had one. The mushroom is my favorite part of the cock... Feels great when you take it in and out of your mouth and when he sticks it right inside , just the tip. I like a decent size but it also has to have a big mushroom to be a turn on.

20. jeanette_33

jeanette_33 Members

Not sure what a mushroom head cock really means, circumcised? Then not rare at all.