how quick can you get clean? need help.

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Gravity, Mar 14, 2008.

1. stinkfoot

stinkfoot truth

I didn't save it- I found it where you saved it! :)

2. aesther

aesther Member

I would do exactly what you have been doing, to the OP.

In addition to the water I would take lots of b-vitamins(esp. b-12 and b-6.(edit:b-2, not b-6)) 2-3 hours before the test. I usually take a few SUPER b complexes just to keep a balance.

This will make your urine, ....i mean Water sample(if u know what i mean, hehe he) look like urine.

good luck and try not to exercise a lot the day before your d test.!

3. aesther

aesther Member

Besides not exercising the day before I would eat some burgers that day/night before as it will store creatine which somehow makes your piss cleaner or yellower or something. It will help I presume :)

4. TheShow

TheShow Senior Member

most actual test facilities color their toilet water to prevent such behavior my friend.

5. aesther

aesther Member

Hey I made a mistake . I think the two b-vitamins are b-12 and b-2
    (NOT B-6)

6. aesther

aesther Member

either way just try not to smoke, exercise plenty(except 2-4 days before the test), and before your test make sure to have at least a gallon of water that's passed through you along with excess vitamin B(vitamin b-12 and i think the other is b-2(not sure)). you piss vitamin B out and , unlike vitamin A, you cannot overdose. so if it's a drug test with consequences and you've smoked lately then load up. Don't take too many though I'd say don't go above 10,000 percent daily limit in any one day(and if u did take that many i wouldnt take that many for a long time...at least 1 month)

so overall,
    don't smoke, exercise, and the day before your test eat some red meat.
    the day of the test load up on water and maybe tea(as a diuretic). an hour or two before the test take 2-5 pills of B-vitamins(mainly b-12 and b-2) and make sure you are pissing yellow before the test. if you aren't, keep drinking water but take more b-vitamins. you want your piss to look as yellow as possible while diluting your urine to the point of it being mostly water.

Good luck.
    my real advice is just to quit for any tests, but this is cheap, reliable way.

i've heard some products like goldenseal, certo(jello stuff), also work but don't have any personal experience.

i've used a detox drink that worked but the drink's ingredients are mostly water and b-vitamins, so they are mostly the same. not sure if detox drinks can be tested for.

Basically, don't smoke. exercise, and the day of the test drink lots and Lots of water and take plenty of B-vitamins to re-yellow your (diluted) piss.

Good luck

7. joeyramoney

joeyramoney Member

i would say that eating a lot of fatty, greasy foods would dilute the THC some. anywho, it's unlikely you'll fail as it is, since piss tests are notoriously innaccurate.

8. Gravity

Gravity #winning

I didn't get the job, so I didn't get to the drug testing point.

Thanks for all the tips and replies, I'll keep these in mind for future references.