how quick can you get clean? need help.

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Gravity, Mar 14, 2008.

1. Gravity

Gravity #winning

I got a job interview coming up on the 18th of this month, which is in 4 days and I'm worried about a drug test they might give me. I would have quit earlier, but I didn't think I would get the job and it was a while since I applied.

Anyways, they send you to a lab for a piss test I've been hearing. Thing is, I've been smoking for some time off and on, 2-3 times a week at most.

I'm worried, cause I really need this job. Are they any way I could run/workout (sweat it out), drink tons of water and have it out of my system by then?

Or what should I do? Need advice fellers.

2. Zen_Master3568

Zen_Master3568 Member

go for a suana session, that sould help sweat it out, also somtimes in pee tests thc cross-refrences as ibuprofine, so if you say you took an advil yesterday because you had a headache... you may be able to get off clean (i sudgest you do take an advil the day before because if you get clean by then and no advil shows up they may be suspicous). also if your near a head shop try to find a detox pill....

3. Don Juan

Don Juan Member

I'm not 100% certain, but I think if you stop smoking for a week it doesn't show up in the test. You could do what someone else did and use someone else's urine.

4. Gravity

Gravity #winning

Yeah, I'm going to run 2 miles a day for the next 4 days (I have no clue were a suana is around here).. Good tip on the advil as well.

And do those detox pills actually work? I've heard mixed reviews on those.. and can't they detect those detox kits, just like they can other chemicals that are in your system?

I'm hoping I can run and sweat it out, drink alot of water.. then on the day of I'm going to get up mad early and drink tons of water.. hopefully it will dilute it out. I've heard of that working pretty good, amirite?

btw, thanks for the advice zen master.

5. Gravity

Gravity #winning

I could do the urine thing, but I'm worried about getting caught since they send us off to a lab.

I got all the right essentials for that to pull it off though.

6. stinkfoot

stinkfoot truth

Maybe you can ask this guy:
    [​IMG]

7. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Gravity it all comes down to your metabolism. Anything in your body in excess will obviously decrease the amount of THC in your urine, even water. Just drink tons of water before your test and hope that since they only use the first thing to come out of your body in a small sample that it's water being forced out of you in a hurry. The body naturally stops what it is doing and takes care of the newest task, so anything you use will have the same results. As for sweating it out, dont waster your time. Fat cells run deep.
    Keep clean and like I said, pee so much it hurts and hope that your pee in the cup is quickly expelled water overwhelming the THC.
    namaste

8. Zen_Master3568

Zen_Master3568 Member

also if you go to a stall you can mix it with like 1/4 toilete water, this will dilutet it even more but itl still show up as normal urine

9. Jimmy P

Jimmy P bastion of awesomeness

as for sweating it out, THC is stored in your fat cells, thus, excessive exercise might actually make it harder for you to pass the test. lots of water is probably your best bet, you could try tainting the test but that might cause an instant fail.

10. BudBill

BudBill Dark Helmet

11. nesta

nesta Banned

i got clean in 20 minutes just now. course then i had to towel off and everything

all in all, took me about 21 minutes. haven't brushed my teeth or shaved yet, though.

and honestly while i took that long to get clean today, usually its more like 5-10 minutes total

12. BudBill

BudBill Dark Helmet

20 minutes?!? Had a little "Nesta Time" did we? :D

If you can't love yourself who can ya love!

13. nesta

nesta Banned

nope, did that before the shower.

i just needed a long shower. i'm a little bit hungover, my head hurts and i'm tired and sick feeling....

the shower made me feel a lot better. until i got out of it...now i feel gross again. but clean!

14. Autentique

Autentique wonderfabulastic

It's funny because when I read the title of this thread I actually thought this answer is what the OP was looking for.

15. nesta

nesta Banned

i used to be notorious for long showers, though. my average shower time was about half an hour. my family was often left with little to no hot water.

i've learned to restrict my time in the shower by keeping music out of the bathroom.

16. masterelskin

masterelskin Member

cannabis can stay in your system for up to 3 months...even with out smoking it.i had the same problem but forget stoping smoking..i just looked for other jobs...still looking

17. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

I smoked on a sunday then stopped, peed for the navy on wednesday (positive), and was told to drink a lot of water, and come back in, for the 'first' time on saturday. they let me join.
    Goldenseal doesn't work, just drink tons of fluid (tea helps because its flavored) and hope for the best.

18. Gravity

Gravity #winning

19. hippieatheart

hippieatheart vagina boob

a couple years ago i smoked every day in the summer, then it was time to go back to school, and i didn't know, but i had a drug test the week before school. i smoked a week before the drug test was supposed to be and i drank a shit load of 100% cranberry juice, and i passed

20. Gravity

Gravity #winning

lol @ you saving that pic.