How Percentage Of Your Pubic Hair Do You Shave / Wax?

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by nz male, Apr 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spiral Sea

Spiral Sea Member

I shave it all 2 or 3 times a year when my pubes start to form dreadlocks.

2. Walrusboy

Walrusboy Guest

Context? It has nothing to do with context at all...you changed your own quote to add impact to your point, end of story.

And why get so upset over one childish insult by someone you don't know, that has never, and will probably never meet you?

3. Resistance isn't futile

Resistance isn't futile Member

Very wise observation.
    Hmm I suppose that as a woman I'm very aware about the hang ups my gender has about our lady parts.

It wouldn't bother me too much if it was just men trying to impose some sort of idiotic norm on us. But more often than not, it's other women perpetuating it.

And that always gets under my skin.

Especially when you consider that some young woman is going to search the Internet looking for information and then stuble across photos where women look like 12 year olds with their tiny vaginal lips and no hair. Then they find a forum like this and read garbage about how any thing different is "disgusting."

To be blunt I have "woodstock" bush and my ladybits are ample. But my parts work wonderfully and I found out that there's men that would wrestle lions and climb mountains just to caresse a woman like me.

4. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

Resistance......have you ever heard of the term "personal preference?"

Some woman just like having a shaved vagina, and think a giant bush is gross. In fact 100% of the 50 or so vaginas ive come into contact with have been at least neatly trimmed. Because THEY wanted it to be that way....not because of anyone else. I've never asked a woman to trim. Never had to.

Myself, I don't shave anything but I use clippers to trim it all up. I tried shaving once and cut my ballsack so I never tried it again.

5. LetLovinTakeHold

Refer to post 25. Also, I can assure you.....real women do look like that. They look like a lot of things. Just because someone thinks different than you doesn't mean they're wrong. What you're displaying here is called bigotry

6. JimInPhila

JimInPhila Member

Kinda got off the main point here. Sad, it's a good topic. Gotta watch out for the Internet Nazis. Almost as bad as the Spelling Police.

7. LetLovinTakeHold

You can find the same topic in countless other threads on this site.

8. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

I shave my pubes once a week when I'm sitting in the bath. At this time I shave everything below the crease where the pubis meets the belly.

9. kairilove

kairilove Member

Brazilian at all times - every single follicle must go! The only place I want hair is on my head :)

I have been considering laser removal, but thus far the time and cost have not drawn me away from waxing

10. Sassygurl

Sassygurl Member

Same here...would love to lazer it all off. Wish it wasn't so expensive.
    For longest time I was going with full brazillian....but now I'd say 90% hair is gone with just a landing strip up top.

11. Raga_Mala

Raga_Mala Psychedelic Monk

When I am sexually active, which is intermittent, I usually completely shave all pubes off my penis down to the base of the shaft and off of my ballsack. the surrounding hair, above my junk and between my legs, I trim with a #3 beard-trimmer...I find at that length they are not bushy but also not too short and pokey.

I only do this when I am anticipating a sexual encounter. Otherwise I grow a big manbush and don't mind it a bit.

In girls I slightly prefer a shave or trim, but have happily fucked big hairy bushes as well.

12. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Off Topic: Out of curiosity, how much do they charge for brazillian waxing in your country?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.