How Paranoid Are You?

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by sOneoo, May 13, 2007.

1. gratefulvegan

gratefulvegan Member

I'm very paranoid...

2. Hamfoot

Hamfoot Member

i barely escape secret sting operations from swat teams hiding in my room

3. slaterr

slaterr Member

when im stoned as shit and by myself and need food at 1 in the morning is the only time i get paranoid
    just cause my parents are sleeping so its extremely quite you can hear every noise
    and its dark and my house backs onto a ravine
    so i try not to look outside but i know im still scared cause i try not to think about it but im still scared
    thats only happend a few times
    good luck with the demons topnotch

4. sOneoo

sOneoo Member

I hate it when i walk in my house stoned and no one will be there. Then i stand at the bottom of my long staircase for like an hour too scared to go up because i think someone is there [​IMG]

5. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

haha thanks. They're always gonna be there though.

6. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

i don't so much get paranoid as i get stuck up in my head.

7. midnite702toker

midnite702toker Member

i only get paranoid when my moms is all,"your not smoking any pot are you?" and im torched off my ass and I have to be home in like 15 minutes.

8. hippy i am

hippy i am poppy seed bagels

I don't really get paranoid. I'm more aware of things and sounds, but I'm not all crouching behind couches, looking to see if the coast is clear, or picking up the phone every eight seconds to see if it's going to ring, or opening the blinds every three seconds. I enjoy my high. I don't ruin it by matters of lesser O.C.D. problems.

9. GrapeKrush

GrapeKrush Member

Anyone ever have the feeling a person on a roof you dont know where or how, has a scoped rifle pointed at you and they are just waiting to pull the trigger? Thats me outside... but inside its all good in the hood.

10. Libertarian

Libertarian Member

I always think there is a police car behind me when im driving.

When I talk on my cell phone I hear clicking noises so I think my phone is bugged.

I always check the backseat of my car when I enter my car at night.

Every night before I go to sleep I sweep my house for intruders and then I lock the place down.

Sometimes when im smoking in my backyard I get the feeling that there is a satellite taking pictures of me.

I always hug the walls when I hear helicopters over head or low flying airplanes during a smoke session.

11. thc22

thc22 Member

someone told me they are gonna get rid of marked police cars in seattle. theyre just gonna be black with the badge symbol thing on it.

12. deviate

deviate Senior Member

I think being "kinda" paranoid goes hand in hand with being aware.
    Paranoia is not neccesarily irrational

13. normal

normal Banned

i pretty much always feel like everything i do is being seen

not necessarily in a bad way though

14. Nothing Crossed Out

Nothing Crossed Out Member

i know that post is old, but yea dude that is how i feel exactly.

i fucking hate when cops are behind me. whats worse is when they seem to follow me.... i get so fuckin sketched. its bad too, because there are many a times im a cruisin with weed in the car, and high without clear eyes..

15. vactom

vactom Fire on the Mountain

I miss my brutha ;_;

16. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

omg man me too, i constantly think there are satelites, hidden camerras etc trying to get me busted. like a 500 million dollar satelite in the sky to spy on me xD

17. XsgtLucyPepperx

XsgtLucyPepperx Member

I was actually a lot more paranoid before I ever took my frist hit. The first time I thought cops were outside the house and I was crying. But my firneds had to sit me down, tell me how dumb I was, and slowly I smoked more lol, and now I'm pretty laid back about everything. I'll still get these moods but I don't think that's cuza the green :)

18. stratface

stratface Member

i'm pretty much never paranoid when i smoke, but i always think it's hilarious when the people i'm with think they hear things. usually, though, i'm too chilled out to be paranoid. a dog's coming? fuck it, i'm stoned. cops? fuck 'em, i'm stoned.