How Old Will One Be When They No Longer Are Able To Enjoy Sex?

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by Barry Mandelay, Sep 26, 2018.

1. MartNorth

MartNorth Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

BUMMER
    I. still enjoy it at 69

2. highlander69

highlander69 Members

WOW!!! that sucks!!! Good luck hope she gets better

3. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I am relying on you Glen to give me 12 months warning. :yum::yum::yum:

GLENGLEN likes this.
  4. joesantafe

joesantafe Members

yup I didn't realize it starts that early. some before 50 . I have read for some women its like flipping a light switch ...to off ..that's life .

5. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Not sure what age that's gonna happen, but I sure hope when it does I'm not near any upstairs open windows.

6. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

The women who still have a desire and ability for intercourse drops significantly at midlife. 50% of women in their 50's cease having intercourse and by their 70's only 27 percent of women are enjoying it. For some it is like a light was turned off. The pain and discomfort experienced is nearly unbearable. Replacement hormonal therapy is available but possible side effects deter it's use and for some it doesn't help. Instead many women accept that part of their life is over. Men will continue to desire sex even though the driver, testosterone, decreases with age. For some the slow decrease causes desire or ability to slowly fade away to the point they are no longer concerned about it.

For everyone age plays an important role in sexual desire and the ability to perform. What I suspected when I started this thread was that most everyone who would respond would have a higher sex drive than the average population. You posters are having sex well into your senior years.The answers to the question support this.

crazytrain341 likes this.
  7. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Sorry... I don't recall.

TAZER-69 likes this.
  8. granite45

granite45 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

For my wife the open window might be useful for a FWB to enter. For her, and she has always had a sizzling libido, age has not diminished the drive. On the other hand, contrary to male mythology, I’ve been taken out of the picture as an active participant for over 6 years due to “unpleasant side effects”.

9. Oldiebutgoodie

Oldiebutgoodie Members

One of the big influences of older people on sex is joint and spine problems. From an engineering point of view, our bodies have a design limit of 49 1/2 years. That's not say some older people don't have good joints, just the average. Knee and hip replacement make surgeons a lot of money. I knew a guy who was an orthopedic surgeon but only did hip replacement.

10. Oldiebutgoodie

Oldiebutgoodie Members

For those have problems see if the active member can get the inactive one to join you in marriage counseling, sex marriage counseling not necessarily with your minister. Get referred to a urologist if male and a younger gynecologist if female. Reason I said younger is some older ones are "set in their ways" and more interested in the surgical side of GYN.

Low T can be a problem with men. There are shots, and implants that last for months covered by most insurance. There is a topical hormone suppository for women that is not a significant cancer risk that restores elasticity.

11. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Agree with Oldiebutgoodie, I am a married senior man. I don’t want to turn back the sex clock. It is a matter of personal priority and keeping your sex life on the forefront. It takes a commitment, a mindset. If you have ever been on a cruise ship then you know everybody is fucking, and I mean everybody. All ages. Don’t fear growing old. Embrace it.

crazytrain341 likes this.
  12. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Not everybody is having a little fuck or two but on our last cruise I was on my back to our cabin one early morning. It was 3 am and there was a boat load of activity on the pool deck. Seems the entertainment crew, the singers and dancers, were letting more than their hair down. They were dressed for sex, interacting quite well, and the impending fun that was coming was very evident.

Panama Jack likes this.
  13. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

I had a real scare tis year, had a pulmonary embolism, have one of them and afterwards you find out that only one in three survive it, its then you find out how lucky you was, by the way I'm 72 and along wife my wife enjoyed a good sex life, so having a PE has kind of slowed things down, but get erections at odd times which kind of helps.

No more erection on demand at the moment, but will try and reverse that as we always enjoyed our sex life, we need to fight for our sex life's.

New year coming up so will get back to pumping my penis to improve my size and hopefully improve my sex life, been pumping for over two years and it does help, do this along with stretching exercises, it all helps to keep your penis up and makes it feel good.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2019
  14. Bissubissu

Bissubissu Members

Well women never lose their ability to orgasm but with menopause they loose their sex drive (they wont be initiating sex so much).... i guess as long as the men has a strong sex drive and can keep it up youll both enjoy sex till you die

lonely man likes this.
  15. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

Isn't having sex with a 17 year old illegal? Has this place started allowing pediphiles?

16. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Respectfully, This question is asked and talk about in magazines and forums everywhere. The answer is “Yes”. My wife and I are a senior couple and enjoy and active sex life.2-4 times weekly in various forms. Sex is what you make of it at any age. We make it a point to talk about sex every day. It keeps us sexed up. We love and respect each other very much. But, (This may sound strange) when it comes to sex we have sex for our physical and mental health. Yes it’s that “important” to us. We fuck, do oral, Bj’s, hand job, finger, masturbate for the seek of our on personal health. Just like diet and exercise.
    Here’s a thought for you. What do you think all those senior couples are doing on a cruise ship? Well, their not all stuffing themselves at the buffets. Their “fucking”, just like the young crowd. I think seniors can learn from the younger crowd, but the younger one can certainly learn valuable lessons from us.
    Don’t fear growing old, embrace it.

17. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

16 is the age for sexual consent in the UK. This is one off meets w guys advertising to meet mature guys. Nothing to do w grooming.

18. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

I still think you're a POS

19. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Idk what that is. but he was the youngest just before his 18th birthday. he was good too! mostly i go with guys 20-40.

But young guys are so relaxed about their sexuality nowadays, it's a breath of fresh air.
    sorry u don't approve ...... it's consenting partners and I was quite well aware of my own desires and what I did about them at 18 & 19, and that was in the sexual climate of 50 years ago.

Simon :)

20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Piece Of Shit.

POS

That's not something you want to be is being a piece of shit is I think akin to rock bottom, unless you're a shit **** then you just fell through rock bottom haha. Though this is on profound language terms I'm sure just being a POS is at that low point anyway.