How Old Will One Be When They No Longer Are Able To Enjoy Sex?

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by Barry Mandelay, Sep 26, 2018.

1. highlander69

highlander69 Members

wish my wife did...she could careless as she gets older..change wasn t good to her sex drive

2. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

According to my wife it was 57 after a torrid premenopausal sex romp it just stopped.
    I feel abandoned and she could care less.

3. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

Same here, my wife is terrified of cancer. Even though there is a cream out now for their thighs that is said to be 100% safe. Our best friends are a dr and his 4th wife nurse. She is early 50’s and he is 64. She is on the cream and fucking him almost every day. Both of them have told her it is perfectly safe.

4. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

Talk about extremes, at 53 I was using a large dildo on my wife. She loved it but would never admit it, although she never turned it down. I kept it out of the bedroom a couple of weeks and she finally caved in asking for it.
    She would cum two to three times everytime we had sex. This went on a couple of years and then suddenly just stopped. She has also become mean, hard to explain. Any opportunity she has to jump my ass now she is all over it.
    Always threatening me about taking everything I have. If I have heard her scream “this is my house!” once I’ve heard it it more than 50 times over the past 5 years. I’m miserable. It’s like I’m married to a different person.

Lookin4fun60148 likes this.
  5. FunnySexyGuy

FunnySexyGuy Members

Supposedly there are people over 100 that still have sex. If you take good care of yourself you should be able to enjoy sex for as long as you're alive.

6. parua

parua Members

"How Old Will One Be When They No Longer Are Able To Enjoy Sex?"
    Do you mean with someone else?

7. granite45

granite45 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

For me, it was at age 68, no erection, no libido, drug induced loss of testosterone..it sucks. My wife on the other hand, a high libido, loves sex, as looks great but has a husband who can’t.

8. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I can’t and don’t want to imagine ever not have some form of routine sex. 66 here and we have sex for our health.

bananaman321 likes this.
  9. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i agree, but i take great care of myself and yet here i am.

YungSAVi likes this.
  10. FunnySexyGuy

FunnySexyGuy Members

Get to the gym.

11. Adamskiffle

Adamskiffle Members

Four billion!

12. Alman 66

Alman 66 Visitor

Well in my opinion , i will never stop having sex unless i pass away lmao , I am at the age of 66 and i had a massive heart attack and a quadruple by pass and four months later six stents put in back in 2008, and i was brought back a couple of times, and back in 2017 brought back once again , I guess i have nine lives so to speak,

13. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

My wife and I are over 60 and still enjoying it.

14. joesantafe

joesantafe Members

now you know why older guys will get a younger girl later in life , im 60 ,like sex , my wife is 53 , she hit menopause and is dried up , don't care about sex at all , she will blow me for my sake . but its not the same as a girls who is hot and needs and wants sex . I always likedand need to see to see the girl turned on ,or its like fucking a robot .

15. You should stop having sex when you're still young, so you don't turn into someone having gross old people sex.

MikeE likes this.
  16. new Athenian

new Athenian Members

Women tend to lose sexual interest between age 45-60 on average while men are more affected by cardiovascular health which in turn affects both the quality and endurance of erections. Both of course are affected by psychological well being .
    There is no certain age but rather general decline for both while the reasons regarding sexual well being for the two sexes are very different.

17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Not 32 cause ive got a good night sorted. :D

18. anastasiababina2000

anastasiababina2000 Members

Yeah, well...I stopped enjoying sex at around twenty something

thefallenone1986 likes this.
  19. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

Why is that?

20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie