How Old Will One Be When They No Longer Are Able To Enjoy Sex?

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by Barry Mandelay, Sep 26, 2018.

1. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i can't enjoy sex now. but i've always had that problem; if i had better game i'd be enjoying all kinds of sex.

2. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

I am sure it is different for everyone, and whether you are male or female.
    Also depends on your health and your spouse, or if there is anyone available to have sex with.
    Then for a man of course, there are numerous medical conditions and medications that bring on ED and reduce your sex drive.
    For me, at 53, I am still at it quite well. Hopefully still have many years ahead of me enjoying sex... but who knows what will happen.
    In the end, worrying about it will not change the outcome.

Oddduck likes this.
  3. highlander69

highlander69 Members

I had very strong sex drive my whole life. But last couple years has deff slowed down.. I don t wake up with hard on every day like did when young..But have know problem getting hard any ways.I do work out alot..wife sex drive in very low she could go long time with out and care s less But she don t turn me down cause know how much i love it...Every one is diff. lot of things can affect sex drive . if taking meds or low testrone million things as ya age it s normal to slow down some...Is important to take care of ya body...

4. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

65 here and very sex active with my wife. We have sex in various forms 2-3-4 times weekly. I have slowed some, but over the past 5 years the quality of our sex is excellent. I had a cancer scare many years ago and found out when I turned 60 that I had extremely low T-level.
    I am on shot treatment now and my wife give the medicine every 2 weeks. I now have a very high sex drive and my wife(she loves it)understands when I need to have sex. She is a great sex partner.

jmadre likes this.
  5. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

One day after I have died.

Lookin4fun60148 and jmadre like this.
  6. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

73, as a matter of fact.

7. RubySoho6

RubySoho6 Organized Chaos

I'm 40 and still enjoy it. My dad is 73 and shares way too much about his sex life with anyone that will listen. It sounds like he's still enjoying himself. Hopefully it never goes away.

8. old tiger

old tiger Senior Member

@rubysoho...i am going to be 73 in March coming==regarding sex i would say i always enjoyed it and still do..the real thing,...it still happens..we all do it...I am no exeption..how are you doing,Ruby?i recall you from the chatroom few years ago..

highlander69 likes this.
  9. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Continued: All I can say is we were all over the bed last night and she started it.

10. RubySoho6

@old tiger I'm doing great. Pregnant with baby #2.

jmadre likes this.
  11. morrow

morrow Visitor

Hey Ruby.. congratulations.. your going to find this one easy..
    Nice to see you around ;)

12. RubySoho6

Thanks morrow. I hope this one is as easy as my first.

jmadre and morrow like this.
  13. morrow

morrow Visitor

14. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

Congratulations Ruby!

RubySoho6 likes this.
  15. RubySoho6

Thank you!

TAZER-69 likes this.
  16. Gene London

Gene London Members

The best sex of our life happened from about 49 to 53, we expanded our horizons and added anal play (rimming for her, anal fingering and anal sex....) we also did a lot of conventional stuff. Any time and anywhere, by the fire pit out back or on a hammock in the back yard. One time we were sailing and she went below, I barely got the anchor set before we were going at it. Then menopause hit and she lost all interest and it was like turning off a light switch. We went from her screaming at me to give it to her to nothing...We went through a rough patch but I told her at one point if we did not have intimacy then we were room mates and not husband and wife. I guess that struck a nerve because she started putting forth effort to keep our intimacy alive.

I am fortunate we still have a pretty good sex life although she could take it or leave it which makes it hard, very hard to keep your self esteem up when you are second choice behind a book she already read. She enjoys it when we do get started and has an orgasm 3 out of 4 times but if I waited for her to initiate it would be a long long time.

At this point she only initiates if we are out and another woman flirts or makes a fuss over me (the green eyed monster comes out and she needs to mark her territory). Its funny because it is different then, she is determined to make sure to rock my world. Other times she is content to take care of business but not much more like doing chores. I have a very high libido so I am good to go every day sometimes more. I take care of business when necessary (daily) to try to balance our drives to something she can live with.

djinx, jmadre and highlander69 like this.
  17. morrow

morrow Visitor

Gene, am I right in guessing your in London UK?

If so.. get her to go see a doctor about hormone replacement, it can turn your life back to the way it was... you dont even need to take pills now... the patches work brilliant.

Wonder if she would tell the world if you couldn't get it up sometimes... lol kidding.

PATCHES!!!

18. Gene London

Gene London Members

I would love for her to talk to the Dr about hormone replacement but she is convinced that she will get cancer if she even says hormone replacement.

I am 56 and have the libido of a 16 year old so it would not bother me (but she would be fibbing). I wake every morning at attention and although I am not depressed but I have considered fibbing and asking the Dr for Prozac to take the edge off. :eek:

highlander69 likes this.
  19. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

You should know. :yum::yum::yum:

20. morrow

morrow Visitor

That's the difference with the patches.. even evening primrose oil is better than nothing.. take a look in the local health food shop.. stay away from prozac..