How Old Will One Be When They No Longer Are Able To Enjoy Sex?

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by Barry Mandelay, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Ray Roberts

Ray Roberts Members

I am living the journey of old age and it ain't pretty! I am 80 and the last time we had sex was about 15 months ago. I have a typical old mens problem of Enlarged Prostate, I was diagnosed with this at 75 yet this did not affect my sex life for a while, but it did mean I was getting up 5 times a night to pee. The medication I was given reduced this problem back to a normal once a night Pee, however it also affected my libido I no longer had this urge to have sex and I started to have ED problems, I was however warned that this loss of libido could result from the pills I was taking. The Doctor also said the prostate enlargement could be a result of earlier high sex when younger! I pled guilty of that so there you go these lifestyles can come back to bite you on the bum!
    I am trying to get my younger wife to find a lover to help replace my useless cock, she is not against the idea but has become very fussy on selecting another guy, The whole prostate thing I never ever thought would affect me, but it has and I have to live with it. Now I get my kicks out of reliving some of my past actions on sites like this. My wife things I am just a dirty old man, she is probably right. So guys use it before you loose it. Cheers

PGA and oldguynurse like this.
  2. oldbeater

oldbeater Guest

Why get your wife to find a younger lover ? You can still satisfy her by eating her pussy

3. Ray Roberts

Ray Roberts Members

Thanks for your outstanding original advise (not) after over a year of manual massage and oral and all sorts of other ways (with toys) to satisfy my sexy wife natural penetration by a cock is a realistic desire of hers and I want to help her feel good about achieving this. In reality we are looking for a regular stud who can help with a very common problem of age related loss of libido as a side effect of taking medication.

Alonso376 likes this.
  4. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

Totally agree with this and it should go both ways with elderly aged couples. Love is love and a fuck is a fuck. Surely it's not fair to force a person you've satisfied all your life to never experience pleasure ever again because you've lost the ability to do it.
    I'd happily help out an elderly couple and spice up their love life and I'd be happy for my wife to help out an elderly gentleman who was widowed of his wife couldn't provide.

Ray Roberts likes this.
  5. Bocci

Bocci Members

We’re both 50. Still going at it as often as a busy work life allows us. When we have time away from work and other responsibilities, we make rabbits blush. When the stars align and or vacations, recreational pharmaceuticals, and ideal swing partners coincide, we relive our teenage experiences.

oldbeater, oldguynurse and BoyToy69 like this.
  6. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

That's awesome! Hope the rabbit-like sex powers that you's have been granted last for many many years to cum!!!

7. Bocci

Bocci Members

For us, the secret (and the challenge) is to stay active. Work and age makes you slow down and sit down. When we’ve found ourselves doing so, one of the first consequences is in our sex life. It’s a good barometer. Get up and get moving and “getting up” gets easier again.

BoyToy69 and Captain Scarlet like this.
  8. OnceAgain

OnceAgain Members

No idea. I'll tell you when I get there. I'm 76 and am pretty sexual. At age 74 I was sexually active while I was temporarily castrate as treatment for prostate cancer. Just missed about one day each of the six months, several orgasms per week. With no testosterone.

Ray Roberts, jmadre and BoyToy69 like this.
  9. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

That's wonderful! I wish you many more joyful years! Nice to know how strong the human body can be.

Ray Roberts and jmadre like this.
  10. BigTease

BigTease Members

i am 75 my wife is 71 we have only averaged having intercourse once a week but has always been passionate it seems like it has even got better over the years we still have intercourse about once a week it seems we just foreplay more and natural juices start to low and it is better and more enjoyable than it was 40 yrs. ago and our orgasms seem to be more at the same time.

LowHangers likes this.
  11. Ray Roberts

Ray Roberts Members

As the saying goes "use it or loose it" and this very much applies to old age sex, unless there are other underlying health causes.

12. curiousbear

curiousbear Senior Member

@BigTease Wow!

I am very much looking forward to an age where I don't have any sexual urges

13. OnceAgain

OnceAgain Members

Go ask for an injection of Lupron and your wish will be answered. Be aware that low testosterone can bring on andropause (male menopause) with all the stuff menopausal women go through. 'Tain't fun.

14. curiousbear

curiousbear Senior Member

The problem is, I live the testosterone. I love working out. I love having the energy to do all the yardwork and farm work. Just don't want the sexual urges and this constant interest towards women

15. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

That does seem to take up a lot of background resources and CPU time....not sure how you'd keep the testosterone but lose your sex drive. Maybe something as simple as a rubber band on your wrist. Every time you have an urge, snap it and throw yourself into something else.

Candy Gal and curiousbear like this.
  16. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

I recently turned 70 but before I did I enjoyed the company of a woman at least 30 years younger than I. As she laid in my arms after we both were satisfied I couldn't help but admire her beauty as she slept. Looking forward to another time with her pretty soon. So even at 70, I'm still going at it. TGF for medical advancements that keeps me going. Who knows when I'll end?

Ray Roberts, curiousbear and Todd56 like this.
  17. GeorgeCarlinFan

GeorgeCarlinFan Members

For me, it was about 35. I had sex a couple of times since, and I didn't like it at all.. Too much drama. Pregnancy scare. And even when I would do it from time to time, I preferred it with a woman I was most familiar with. It's actually liberating, because I can actually, truly, say what I want. Sometimes in the past, I'm sure I'd omit how much I couldn't stand some band a girl liked if she liked a lot of other stuff, and lived close, etc... The last time I talked to a woman in a back-and-forth instant message, she scared me off with a "I see why girls fall in love with you so easily" and then had to ask, "Huh?" and made assumptions based on profile pictures (100% of the women were platonic friends).

18. Josephinelcajon

Josephinelcajon Joseph

I do not think it is a age. Its more about relationships health and activity many enjoy it in their 90s

19. cincy

cincy Members

I'm 77 and me and my wife have sex multiple time a day, but she does not allow me to cum. She wants me horny 24 hours a day.

PGA and 6Sailor9 like this.
  20. Ray Roberts

Ray Roberts Members

Health is the main reason that controls a mans ability to have "aged sex" speaking personally my sexual life continued as normal until I hit 78 and then Oldie Problems raised it's ugly head. Diagnosed with an enlarged prostate (very typical for old men) I had two choices 1) surgical removal 2) take medication daily to try and delay the consequent problems of an enlarged prostate. mostly incontinence, which differs with age at 78 the likelihood gauged as 50%. The medication option was also gauged as about 50% to become unable to get an erection. I went with the pill's option and gradually lost all libido within 2 years of taking the medication. I tried a couple of different erection tablets to no avail however they did give me a splitting headache! So no more normal sex life for me, I have largely come to terms with it now. Surprisingly my wife has lost interest in meeting with a stud, after such a long time of enjoying others, such a pity and she has my backing to play. She is younger than me and still in really good condition, so our lives have turned a corner and we live sexless for the majority of the time. It's a bugger this age thing now she prefers to play with our grandkids! Such is life!

PGA likes this.