How old were you when you became a nudist?

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by clubFKK, Jan 14, 2012.

1. jonyoungau

jonyoungau Members

friend from school strips off a lot on vacations, i think she would be a nudist if she accepted herself more then what she might find

Scarecrow13 likes this.
  2. Nudist Always

Nudist Always Members

I started secretly going naked around 12, in and around the house when nobody was home or in the middle of the night. Getting a drink of water while naked, I passed my Dad a time or two, but it was so dark I still don’t know if he realized I was naked. I was mortified and thrilled afterwards.

While in college I learned about “nudists” (read about them/us in the library :laughing:) and eventually worked up the courage to visit a naturist resort in the forest a couple of times. I’ll never forget how the first time I tried to follow their map for a hiking trail I got a bit lost and ended up walking a long ways down a nearby gravel road. I had ignored their advice and hadn’t even brought a towel to cover with, just in case. It was very hot and sunny, and I started to get dehydrated. When I heard a vehicle coming my suspicion of being off-limits became real, and I quickly sat down on a nearby log or something in the shade, trying to be invisible. The outsiders didn’t notice or didn’t care. Eventually, I found my way back to the camp. Given the opportunity to return there, I’d enjoy doing it again, but just be sure to take along more water :laughing:... I’m sure I’d still “forget” to bring the towel. Oops! :sunglasses:

Last edited: Sep 19, 2019
    Scarecrow13 and Joshua Van like this.
  3. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

I was brought up in a nudist family so I generally say I have always been a nudist. For me it's not just about your first visit to a nude beach, it's a lifestyle thing, and my family were nudists as were most of my extended family and many family friends who visited.

4. barefootPatrick

barefootPatrick Members

About the time that I was in junior high @ age 15 I would say. My passion to be naked grew more intense and I would go out to the garage and strip off what minimal clothing I had on. We would go visit the grandparents and while my parents sat there bullshitting I’d go off into the field across the road from the house. I was already barefoot but I’d be stripping off my shirt as I was crossing the road. Climbed the small embankment into the field and dropped my pants once behind the row of trees. I can remember walking up through the tall grass and weeds to the far corner of the field and how it felt brushing against my naked body. My parents would have shit if they new what I was doing .

Scarecrow13 and Joshua Van like this.
  5. NudeDavid19

NudeDavid19 Banned

Ever since I was little. :)

6. charlie35

charlie35 Member

I used to do something similar to this too. My grandparents lived on a farm. I too would run off and be naked in their orchards. I would climb some of the trees and particularly remember the feeling of the rough bark on my bare feet. I'd have a little game seeing how far I'd dare run away from my pile of stripped-off clothes.

Joe90 and barefootPatrick like this.
  7. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

I too had relatives with farms. My cousins and friends would go swimming nude in the swimming hole in the creeks and ponds. We would would spend whole days being nude in the woods hiking and playing in the haylofts.

barefootPatrick and charlie35 like this.
  8. charlie35

charlie35 Member

I wish my childhood had been like that instead of being so inhibited.

9. NudeDavid19

NudeDavid19 Banned

Nice! I wish we had a farm, we just lived in a normal house.

10. NudistAtNight

NudistAtNight Members

I started in middle school. Whenever I was left home alone I'd get naked and walk around like that. Although I think it was in high school when I started walking around the yard at night naked and as an adult when I started taking my nudism more seriously.

barefootPatrick and Joshua Van like this.
  11. tanyaSL

tanyaSL Members

i started about 5 years a go when my son isnt there at home and i love it!

Joe90, Jayandcay and Daretobare like this.
  12. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

What got you started?

13. travelguy61

travelguy61 Members

Really started in my teens, but went full time nudist after my divorce almost 20 years ago.

14. Fishercat

Fishercat Members

I was 10 or 11 when I would go into the woods and run around nude. The family’s water came from a well whose pump was housed in a flat top shed surrounded by bamboo. I loved to strip down and read or play up there in my little fort. Around this time I was also spending a lot of time nude while in my bedroom. I began sleeping nude at 15 and have done so every night these past 43 years.

My family was fairly conservative Christian (dad was a pastor). I always assumed that nudity would not have been tolerated. However, as I grew older and got to know my parents as an adult, I began to think that they would not have objected to my being nude around the house as long as only family was there. Both are now dead and since I never talked about it, I’ll never know. I need to ask my older sisters what they think.

I began going to nude beaches and being nude with various friends while in my late 20s. Whenever I lived alone during this time, I would be nude at home. If sharing housing, I would be nude in my part of the house with the occasional venture into the common areas when I thought that nobody was there. Since I was comfortable going to nude beaches and being nude with friends, why wasn’t I comfortable being nude with housemates? I don’t have a good answer.

Now that I am in my late 50s I thoroughly enjoy being nude whenever, wherever and with whoever I can.

Long way of saying that I have long enjoyed being nude, but can’t really say when I became a nudist (didn’t know the word when I began going nude). Anyway, that is all past and I am focusing on enjoying my nude present and looking forward to a nude future.

15. QuadcopterPilot101

QuadcopterPilot101 Members

15. I would be uncomfortable at night and undress and it was sooo relaxing. Slowly I’ve worked up to being nude every night as soon as I shut my bedroom door. A bit nerve racking with family around but worth it.

joker69, RT19 and barefootPatrick like this.
  16. Alabamaguy80

Alabamaguy80 Members

How did you get started?

17. A couple of my friends invited me to hike naked with them. I've known them for almost ten years and we are all incredible friends and enjoy the outdoors, mostly au natural.
    All platonic relationships, by the way..

joker69 likes this.
  18. Alabamaguy80

Alabamaguy80 Members

Good for you. Most people wouldn’t have been so open minded

19. Nakedgamer

Nakedgamer Members

I would say around 15 or so. My parents would go out of town a lot do I could stay naked for two to three whole days a month. Then one night I went to the backyard door and walked outside and it was the best feeling ever. The wind on my naked body and I was hooked. Being outside naked was unbelievable. Then a few times at night I even walked around the neighborhood totally naked. Best time ever.

20. Interesting

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2019