How old were you when you became a nudist?

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by clubFKK, Jan 14, 2012.

1. bareparents

bareparents Members

hubby and I started on our honeymoon (found a nude beach and gave it a try). over the years since then we've been naked more and more often

2. JPN2

JPN2 Supporters HipForums Supporter

50. I will attend my first nudist event June 4th.

3. JPN2

JPN2 Supporters HipForums Supporter

I will not be going after all.

4. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

I've been a naturist all my life, I was brought up in a naturist family and have embraced naturism ever since.

5. bareparents

bareparents Members

how'd you get into nudism?

6. RT19

RT19 Members

I started sleeping nude at 25 I think and this soon transitioned into staying nude at home. Before I knew when I came home I simply stripped off just like I was taking off a coat.

Sadly I didn't get much chance to go nude growing up, I blame my parents for this for being completely against nudity.

7. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

Well I was born naked so I guess from right then!

8. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Always enjoyed it but was 26 before I was ready to do so outside.

1 person likes this.
  9. Hyperintake

Hyperintake Members

Raised a nudist, so I guess from birth.

2 people like this.
  10. RT19

RT19 Members

Sounds great. I would have loved to have been raised nude.

11. tonynaturalist

tonynaturalist Member

I was 19. I used to sleep nude since i was 7, but conservative and traditional famly. When i started college my classmates invited me to skinny dip
    and that did it. I loved it and tried to ne nude as much as I could, even it was difficult at the beggining. Then i got informed myself on nudist activities and events, nude beaches and nudist resorts. Been nudist over 40 yrs now. Home nudist, go to nudist beach in summer and also to some nudist resorts.

JH93022 and GLENGLEN like this.
  12. barefootconservative

barefootconservative Barefoot for God

I remember when I was hospitalized after falling off a cliff, and getting frostbite and hypothermia. After getting thawed, they forgot to get me a bedsheet, which is when my family thought it would be a good time to visit me. I was mortified. They walked in on me a few times after. It was so mortifying, I stopped being naked anywhere (except bathing) for three years, I was 14, and am just now getting over the trauma, which is why I'm getting back into the nudist lifestyle now.

13. barefootconservative

barefootconservative Barefoot for God

lucky. You could go barefoot to school. We can't do that here. I envy you.

14. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

Good old Biggles - I remember reading him but can't remember whether it was a book or serials in the Rover, the Adventure (I can't remember the others). I know it certainly wasn't the beano.

I can be nude behind my property and can, on occasion run to the mailbox in the nude - also nude in the house or wearing my g/friend's panties which gives me a mild to moderate frisson,

However, climate rules. It went down to 32F last night and was just making it to 50F by lunchtime though normally this time of year would be in the 60s/70s - the long winters/cool Springs militate against extensive nudity

Joe90 likes this.
  15. nldn

nldn Senior Member

Wanted to from my early teens and would use the few opportunities when left in the house by myself. Also enjoyed the public nudity of showering after PE at school. Really began with saunas and then beaches in my mid twenties.

16. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

I wuz naked for a few secs after I issued tortuously from the birth canal but was soon swaddled and have wished to cavort naked ever since. Fortunately I now live in the country so can cut the grass at the back - naked except for safety boots (they look quite butch actually)

17. modeve

modeve Members

I started at 15 or 16 but initially confined within my room. Later I found courage to come out but still before my sister. Now I am very comfortable in nude with my husband.

Scarecrow13 likes this.
  18. Elderberry

Elderberry Members

Ten. It was at an all-boys summer camp and we swam naked, as boys did back then, slept naked, and showered, uh, well, in one big room, and we'd wind up nude in the rowboats and running though the woods between cabins. Our family did not do that, period, and it was a whole new joy for me. I visited there many years later and all that had changed. What a pity. Since then I'd still go nude any chance I got..

19. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

My mama done told me,
    When I was a baby,
    She could never keep diapers on me.
    And the woman next door complained,
    That I was corrupting her daughter.​

20. Sonja1970

Sonja1970 Members

I was nude in front of others first time when i was 35, which is 12 years ago this upcoming may

The Shark likes this.