How old were you when first visited

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Ron Mo, Feb 22, 2021.

1. NudistGirl96

NudistGirl96 Newbie

I was 19. I went with a roommate I had at the time that I also got into nudism.

2. Jesse49

Jesse49 Members

I was 20. A few of us went to the Mr. Nude Ontario and Miss Nude Ontario at a nudist place in Hamilton Ontario. That was back in 1974. As soon as we paid our entrance fee and got inside I took of my cloths. I’ve never been ashamed of my body and enjoy the company of naked men & women. I’ve been to a number of nude beaches and enjoy striking up conversations with other nude people.

3. Little Old Wine Drinker

Little Old Wine Drinker Senior Member

When my then girlfriend and I were exploring the South of France in our mid twenties we came across Cap d'Adge nudist village. We spent an hour or so there, but decided it wasn't for us and went back to a conventional campsite near San Tropez.

Although we loved being naked and had been stripping off on beaches at every opportunity since we were in our teens, the total nudist lifestyle holiday in a purpose built resort didn't really appeal to us.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2021
    NudistTed likes this.
  4. Little Old Wine Drinker

Little Old Wine Drinker Senior Member

I was once asked to leave a nude resort in Jamaica.

My wife and I were on our honeymoon in the resort next door. When out for walk we came across the nude beach at Hedonism.

We thought this was much better than our beach and stripped off to sunbathe in the nude. Within a few minutes, security men appeared and asked us to leave because it was private.

They nice about it and said we would be welcome to come back through the front door provided we paid their nominal cover charge. We never did go back because we were soon due to fly on to the US.

5. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

21 Majorca

6. nudony

nudony Member

27 years old at White Tail Park.

I had some previous experience at Gunnison while in college, and really wanted to visit an actual resort. My wife at the time was very reluctant but agreed to accompany me as long as she didn't have to be naked.
    When we got there I got naked right after we checked in; and my wife decided to stay covered. It took all morning; but right before getting ready to leave, my wife finally decided to be naked for one last hike around the resort. It wasn't much; but it was enough to "kick-start" a lifelong attendance at nudist resorts.

NudistTed likes this.
  7. NakedInfluence

NakedInfluence Member

I was about 32 when I went to the Katikati naturist resort. I remember how nervous I was and self conscious. I stayed for one night and spent nearly every waking moment in the hot tub. It was awesome.

8. Steveh

Steveh Members

began around age 12 when parents took me to my first nude resort. Loved it, saw so many naked bodies and they seemed to enjoy seeing mine too

9. Steveh

Steveh Members

My fam used to spend two weeks every summer at a nude resort, loved it

NudistTed likes this.
  10. tourguidewv

tourguidewv Members

It was 2012 so I would have been 49 (or so) years old. I have been a long time home nudist and always wanted to visit a nude/clothing optional resort. My wife and I spent a full week week naked at the campground at the Avalon Resort in WV. Greatest vacation ever!

westvacouple, bill697cu and NudistTed like this.
  11. 21finish

21finish Guest

I was about 68 - 69. Went to Lake COMO (FL) with a friend. We spent the day walking the community, checking out the recreation areas, the pool of course, and eating. Not long after, we went to Cypress Cove where we spent the day doing about the same. Both are great places.

bill697cu and NudistTed like this.
  12. rick181au

rick181au Guest Lifetime Supporter

Wife and I were early 30's with 2 children 3 and 5, I ran into an old school mate I had not seen in years, he was married with children the same age as ours, we started with them, BBQ's at each others places with a few beer between us guys, it was funny certain weekends were not on with them hard and fast, over a few beers one night he told us that they belonged to a nudist club, after some chatting they invited us along for a visit, I was very surprised when my Catholic church going wife agreed to go, and more surprised when after our 3 social visits were up agreed to join the nudist club. we ended up being members for a long time with our own on site accommodation where we spent most weekends all our holidays.
    Over the years things changed as our children grew up and we eventually left, but have remained committed nudists for the rest of our lives.

13. Steveh

Steveh Members

Avalon is great, we've been there many times loved it, being naked for a week and seeing other naked people. It's always more fun with other naked people

14. DanHarvey

DanHarvey Members

never been but i would jump at the chance.

15. barebottomKay

barebottomKay Newbie

23, nude beach on our honeymoon. a year later we tried a resort for a long weekend

NudistTed likes this.
  16. Josephinelcajon

Josephinelcajon Joseph

Mom took me the first time at about 6 months old. We regularly went to a nudist resort and beach.

NudistTed likes this.
  17. RIJACO

RIJACO Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Probably mid 20's at the Red, White and Blue beach just north of Santa Cruz CA. - my wife suggested we go.

Sadly R, W & B beach is no longer open to the public, but there were many others in the SF Bay Area, including Lupin Lodge in Los Gatos where we used to go frequently, along with Baker Beach and Bonny Dune Beach. Our absolute favorite place to go is the Ventana Inn in Big Sur where they have a nude pool.

Now we live in South Orange County CA and are hard-pressed to find a nude beach. The closest is Black's Beach about 1.25 hours away. We can also go to Glen Eden or Desert Sun Resort in Palm Springs.

The southern-most point of San Onofre State Beach used to allow nudists, but not any longer. I've heard that you can go past the fence into Camp Pendleton and nudist gather there and are left alone, but I haven't tried it yet.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2023
  18. Steveh

Steveh Members

It's true if you go past the fence at Camp Pendleton - we've been there often when traveling to CA

RIJACO likes this.
  19. RIJACO

RIJACO Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Much thanks Steveb for the confirmation - how much further past the fence and do you recall if there were many people there?