How old were you when first visited

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Ron Mo, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Ron Mo

Ron Mo Members

For those that have visited a nudist resort, how old were you for your first visit?
    I was 20 in Southern California.

Scarecrow13 likes this.
  2. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

I was 59 when my wife and I first visited one. We were hooked and became members and bought a small winter home nearby

Ron Mo likes this.
  3. nudistguyny

nudistguyny Senior Member

around 9 or 10 years old. My friends family always went "camping " during the summer months in the middle of the week ( he was a high school teacher so during the summer months he was off for the most part ) My friend was a year or two older then me and his sister was about a year younger then me. We always hung out together during the summer months. One day his mother asked if I would like to go camping with them. I ran home to ask my parents and was told no. After a few more invites and bugging my folks they finally gave the okay. Yes !! I was going to go camping ! That week I along with my friends family headed out. And after a long ride we ended up at the camp ground. They drove to their site and we helped unload the car and then were sent off to play. After a few hours of playing with others and skinny dipping we walked back towards the camp site. I was like " hey don't we want to put our clothes back on before your parents see us " And it was like a " no they expect to see us with no clothes on" The rest of the time their we ran around naked. Only putting on something at night when it was a little chilly.
    That was my first experience with nudists It was fun , It was carefree, And no one cared if you had clothes on or not. It did seem strange at first seeing " parents" with no clothes on. It seemed normal for us kids to be running around nude. But not the PARENTS. The simple minds of being a kid.

4. Very Fast Car

Very Fast Car Members

My partner introduced me to nudism about 6 years ago.

She has been a nudist since she was a child.

I wish I had discovered it earlier too.

Her daughter (now 10) has always been a nudist.

My son (now 12) started nudism at the same time as me, about 6 years ago.

5. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

One year ;-)
    My family used to spend the summer vacation at a nudist campground in Croatia.

NudistTed likes this.
  6. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

With me, it was totally accidental and inside a photographic studio.
    Prior to the shoot, one of my comedian friends asked me to go to the dressing rooms and find out when the girls would be ready. I genuinely had no idea that they were shooting nude.
    It took me months to live that one down. The funny part was that the girls did not bat a hair when I walked in.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  7. Scarecrow13

Scarecrow13 Members

I think I was about 28 or so when I first visited as resort of camp but it wasn't the first nudist event I had been to.

8. Scarecrow13

Scarecrow13 Members

Did your parents ever find out?

9. nldn

nldn Senior Member

I was in my thirties. Beforehand I had visited nude beaches and spas/saunas, probably the first mixed one was aged 24 or 25.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  10. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

Late 30's. New GF wanted to give it a try, so we went for a weekend. She laughed at my reaction until after a few hours the swelling went down. We went back several times that summer and made some friends that got us into swinging.

11. nudistguyny

nudistguyny Senior Member

My parents knew before hand. That is the main reason they kept saying no. But I am guessing that they figured once I saw how they camped it would stop me from asking to go. It kind of in a round about way did stop me from asking to go camping with them. But it had nothing to do with the experience . It was more of a conflict of timing then anything else. The following year the family had moved right after the school year so that ended it basically

12. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

I would have been a baby, my family were nudists and went on nudist holidays every year. My first experience of a resort would have been a nudist campsite in France.

13. Granite69

Granite69 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

As much time as I spend naked, I’ve never yet been to a nudist resort. Have done a zillion nude hikes, walked around my neighborhood naked (late at night) and skinny dipped more times than I can count ... but have never done the nude resort thing.

But alas! It will happen this year ... I promise. Have been frequently visiting the website for Abbot’s Glen in southern Vermont and watching the weather forecast for the first good opportunity. Can’t wait to flash my AANR card while nude and start what I hope will be a great day. :cool:

14. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

Hubby and I would go Nude on the beach in South Jersey that the Coast Guard owned! It was pretty much private!

15. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

We were in our 20's

16. Ron Mo

Ron Mo Members

I have heard of nudity on ‘federal property.’ I have heard there are some places on the ‘space coast’, I guess owned by NASA that nudity is allowed, or maybe ignored. Maybe I need to check that out.

17. Katherine1989

Katherine1989 Members

I went to a clothing optional hot springs at 16. People’s reactions were pretty funny.

Ron Mo likes this.
  18. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

You are correct. They are Apollo Beach and Playalinda Beach. They lie between New Smyrna and Titusville in Florida. Also Blind Creek beach south of there

Ron Mo likes this.
  19. Biden'sVagina

Biden'sVagina Members

I was -0.8 months.

Josephinelcajon likes this.
  20. oldbarefootguy

oldbarefootguy Members

Never have been to a nude resort, but went to my first nude beach at 15, in Germany. At that age, my reaction was obvious to everyone, but fortunately it subsided eventually. ;-)

Josephinelcajon and smape like this.
  21. idahocowboy

idahocowboy Members

Always a difficult thing to do...lol Our lower half sometimes has a mind of it's own. Mine still does..lol

bananaman321 and Latinperv like this.