How often do you clean your piece?

Discussion in 'Show Your Piece' started by s0ma, May 8, 2007.

1. s0ma

s0ma Member

I usually clean mine every few weeks because I like the taste better when it's clean. Sometimes I don't clean it for awhile and then let resin and stuff build up for when I don't have anything. I'll post a pic of my bowl in its current state because I'm bored. :H

[​IMG]

2. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

I wash my penis daily

3. M4N14C42O

M4N14C42O Cannabis Connoisseur

depends.....the spoons i let resin up until i feel the need to clean them...could be months could be days.....if its the bubbler, it gets cleaned every new harvest.

4. M4N14C42O

by the way...nice piece.....i got one almost identical...same style, mouthpiece, just a different color. Hmmmm......only know one place to get pipes like these...

5. s0ma

s0ma Member

Where do you live Manic? I got mine at a nice little shop called the Phoenix in a college town kinda near to where I live. Everything there is decently priced and I like the lady who owns it so I don't mind the drive.

6. M4N14C42O

can't really say where i live.....but i can tell you where i picked up the piece......last summer me and a couple buddies took a roadtrip to the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally in South Dakota. Well there was this little side booth thing with pipes and other various headshop type things......'twas a really really nice lady...can't remember her name now.....but ya i picked it up there....she said she wasn't from around there so im assuming she was just there for the rally to make some cash......if your ever at her shop again you should see if she goes to south dakota for a motorcycle rally....ill clean mine up and post a pic of it in a bit.

7. M4N14C42O

Alright here it is....they look alot alike to me....minus the color swirls on the end of my mouthpiece

8. jimaug87

jimaug87 Member

I've had my first pipe for about 5 months and I haven't cleaned it yet. It's resin up real good and it might be due.

9. makesmomcry420

makesmomcry420 shlimazl

i clean my pipes when i breath in chunnks of resin as i smoke, which so far has been about a year, i like the colour changing

10. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

My piece needs cleaned after every sack I finish off, and it comes out of the slide like one big smooth chunk of dookie.

11. gaum

gaum Elephant Orgy

i like letting mine rez up and change colors

12. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

same here. all about the colour change! i clean mine maybe once every 6 months... mainly because i'm more of a joint kinda girl...

13. gaum

gaum Elephant Orgy

ill only clean mine if i cant pull through

14. passittotheleft

passittotheleft Senior Member

With my bong stem, whenever it has some resin I can smoke. My glass piece I just got won't be scraped for a while. It should change colors nicely.