How Often Do Straight Guys Have Gay Sex?

Discussion in 'Coming Out and Confused!' started by CapandGown, May 7, 2011.

1. Bullzaye

Bullzaye Members

Sure, except...I don't consider rape to be an "exception". I mean, rape is a forcible act. So, obviously...being raped would in no way be indicative of one's sexual preferences.

I suppose I can understand someone being in denial about their sexual desires. Not as much in this day, as 30, 50, 100 or more years ago. But, I guess anyone might have some trepidation about admitting to themselves that their sexual orientation is something other than what they've been conditioned to accept as "normal". Why they would then go on a public forum and admit to engaging in those same activities, I do *not* understand...except for the anonymity they enjoy.

People be crazy.

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

well, that's my point. it still fits the definition of having sex, but it has nothing to do with sexual preference.

yeah i don't understand all the denial. if you like guys, you like guys. who cares? but hipforums is full of denial. at least it used to be, i haven't personally noticed as much of it since the sex forums stopped showing up under "new posts."

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  3. Windman

Windman Members

I’m not one to get hung up the labels. But being a married guy that primarily likes women I do enjoy and occasional cock. maybe a few times a year. Gay, bi? I don’t know, I just like it.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  4. Bullzaye

Bullzaye Members

Maybe I'm getting too bogged down in semantics here. It seems we're generally in agreement, and I'm not just trying to be argumentative. But...I don't feel that rape fits the definition of having sex. It *may* fit that definition for the rapist, but I wholeheartedly doubt that it does for the victim.

As has been stated many times, in the preponderance of cases, rape seldom has anything to do with the sexual act. It's more about violence, control, domination, etc. So, I don't see anything being gained by bringing instances of rape into a discussion of sexual preferences.

Piobaire likes this.
  5. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

When I have gay sex, I'm still totally straight.

6. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

To answer the original question: how often do straight men have gay sex? As often as they want, I would imagine.

Windman likes this.
  7. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

damn. i wish it worked that way with straight sex.

thepapasmurph and Bullzaye like this.
  8. thepapasmurph

If you like the challenge, sooner or later you might have it that way with straight sex... just depends on so many variables.

9. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

unfortunately, i'm not a fan. i also wouldn't be a good politician or fundraiser. i can bullshit enough to get by, but i feel icky doing it. i'd rather just be myself, which is hated by women, voters, and donors.

10. MJSkier

MJSkier Members

Then you aren’t straight get

DaveTheBiGuy and Bullzaye like this.
  11. MJSkier

MJSkier Members

I’m a married guy but still lik sex with men too! I’m definitely bisexual... can’t get enough of either one.. but never see myself in a relationship with a man...

12. thepapasmurph

I do think there are men out there who are predominantly straight even though they go for the guy to get off - I would think the dividing line would be this - if you can get off by getting your dick sucked by a guy, that's one thing... but if you are willing to reciprocate... then, you are not straight. I know it might take you some time to let that sink in. You might want to say you had too much to drink or you got caught up in the moment - and afterward you had a little fit, saying you aren't gay... OK, you aren't gay... you like pussy - but you also were able to put that man's dick in your mouth, too. But, back to the other point - there are a lot of horny men out there - men that need to cum frequently - and it is just plain easier to get a man to suck you off than it is to get a woman to do it - at least, for free.

13. robandrew70

robandrew70 Guest

That got me so hard dude, knowing real straight guys like us, love cock so much!

Marriedbicouple and LowHangers like this.
  14. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

Just think what life would be like if males spent even a fraction of the time they waste agonizing over their sexual preferences and what that means about their masculinity and and self image and worried instead about whether or not they're being an asshole?

15. Windman

Windman Members

Im with you, I spend far more energy trying to treat people with dignity and respect than worrying about why I consider myself straight or bi.
    99% of the people I encounter on a daily basis see me as a masculine straight man. And since it a very small minority that will have their cock in my mouth that makes sense. That can and does influence how I view myself.

16. Josephinelcajon

Josephinelcajon Joseph

From my experience far more likely in early teens. Straight friends enjoyed messing around. All straight or gay had a level of participation they were willing to engage in and was NOT based on their sexuality at all! In high school was a significant drop in their wanting to do things and again in collage and after collage most were no longer willing. I think its a combination of hormones and figuring out or a better word would be reissuing their feelings. EVERYONE enjoys sexual stimulation regardless of where it comes from. And I hope all take the opportunity to explore their feelings.

oldguynurse likes this.
  17. thepapasmurph

our human bodies are created in such a way that sexual pleasure is so significant - I'm not sure why men aren't having a lot more sex amongst themselves - no matter how they identify. What seems to ruin things is societal pressures to conform to some sense of morality and that prevents men from indulging. It took me a long time to get over the notion that what felt so good to me was also wrong. Of course, if I were able to tell you the actual number of men I've indulged, you would think I must've got an early start. Truth is - once I had my first same sex experience, I was hooked - but what I am saying is that it took me a long time to get over that it was wrong.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2023
    Josephinelcajon likes this.
  18. Msh1313

Msh1313 Members

Not often enough. I’m a married guy and all I think about is the next cock to suck. I’m hoping to get fucked one of these days.

Marriedbicouple likes this.
  19. MollyCuddled

MollyCuddled Members

Maybe this is semantics. I understand there is a fluidity or a spectrum to human sexuality and I do believe gender is a social construct. But it does seem to me that gay, straight, bi, pan, etc have generally understood and accepted meanings. If you’re a man regularly choosing to have sex with men, can that still fit within the generally understood colloquial definition of straight? If so what does straight mean? Maybe I just don’t understand the terms, and if that’s the case I want to know so I start using them correctly

20. Msh1313

Msh1313 Members

I like pussy but I also like cock. I don’t care what the label is

DaveTheBiGuy and LowHangers like this.