How Often Do Straight Guys Have Gay Sex?

Discussion in 'Coming Out and Confused!' started by CapandGown, May 7, 2011.

1. LowHangers

LowHangers Member

Labels, labels, labels everywhere which IMO simply continues to fuel hatred within our society. We are all "people". God created men/women with the ability of making a choice. When it comes to sex we "people" can choose to hold a "forever" choice or hold an "occasional" choice that pleases us at that given time and fulfills our "in-the-moment" needed desires. I've been married 33 of my 55 years on this planet. 28 years with one woman and the past 5 with my present wife. I've indulged with both wives sexual encounters with both men and women equally. We both enjoy sucking cock and eating pussy, always together and we've never labeled ourselves as anything but a loving couple that enjoys sexual encounters with both men and women. I know my situation is unique compared to all the posts I've read within this thread but society simply needs to separate itself from "labeling" people one thing or another and just see our society as "people". You all have a blessed day.

unfocusedanakin and jmadre like this.

2. errr, another post like this, labels, labels, "this society" and yet I bet none of your personal non sexual friends, work colleagues or family have any clue about what you get up in the bedroom

"this society" is YOU, and YOU label others and stereotype just like everyone else does

3. That makes no sense

How would you really be able to understand how a mostly straight guy thinks about guys or cock

How would you even be able to understand how another gay guy thinks about guys

It would be the same as two straight guys, one always a leg man, one always about the boobs trying to understand what goes on in each others heads

Or gay or straight, me trying to understand these weirdos that have foot fetishes, feet are gross

4. Noserider

Noserider You Can Still Call Me Neo

Not if they are well maintained.

Sorry, I'm one of those weirdos...

5. Noserider

Noserider You Can Still Call Me Neo

Read the post at the top of the page.

If you reject labels, you don't have to admit this to yourself. I think it's chickenshit. It's like taking all of the benefits of being gay without any of the hardships.

Deidre likes this.
  6. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

I deleted my post because I kind of rushed my thoughts there lol but I agree with you. I get wanting to get away from labels because they box us in etc, but even in our own minds, we label ourselves. Right or wrong, ya know?

7. jaydub75

jaydub75 New Member

Where do you find these guys? Because I consider myself straight but I love sucking big cocks. Mainly 8”+

8. LowHangers

LowHangers Member

Over the years I had found a few married guys wanting head because their wives show little interest anymore. I had one bud for three years who I sucked off 2-3 times a week. After about the 10th time I sucked him off he wanted to try sucking on mine. That's when things got really fun as I do enjoy mutually sucking that ends in heated 69 session where we cum in each others mouths.

Bimechanic likes this.
  9. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

If you have sex with men and women you are not straight you are bisexual. Never thought of other guys like that myself but embrace what you are. Women probably care about the other women you have been with more than men.

jaydub75 likes this.
  10. jaydub75

jaydub75 New Member

I love sucking cock. I want a suck buddy with 8+” for when my girlfriend is out with her bull. For years I would eat cum from her pussy while bbc fucked her and then one day her bull was pounding her and it slipped out and into my mouth. I freaked. He freaked but he put it right back in her. Then it started happening more and i started keeping my mouth out to wait for him to pump my mouth. All the while she didn’t know until he told her he was going to blow his load in my mouth instead. That’s when she told her bull to treat me like a good faggot and instead she made me get on my knees and suck his huge 11” cock. Bbc own hers n I love sucking gloryhole cocks more.

11. Orison

Orison my dog is full of stars Staff Member Super Moderator