How often can you take LSD

Discussion in 'Drug Polls' started by Thelsdtester, Apr 15, 2020.

1. Thelsdtester

Thelsdtester Members

I love acid its my #1 drug, although I feel I need to start limiting myself to make my trips seem more special and better.

So my question to all of you is how often is it safe to take lsd?. I think either once a month or once every 3 months, and how often do you take lsd ?.

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

From a purely physiological standpoint, it's essentially safe to take as frequently as one would like.

From a psychological standpoint, there is much more variability. Variables like dose and mental makeup are going to be significant factors. Some could take it every few weeks without harm, while others, particularly those with pre-existing mental health conditions, might be better suited taking it about once or twice a year, if at all.

Recreational use (using this phrase in a broad context) doesn't really lend itself well to providing concrete safe dose interval regimens, so some of the onus is on you to find out what works.

I haven't dosed in a couple years but I generally dose about 3 - 4 times a year if it's around. I aim for the more special and better trips, the view that you seem to be striving for.

FritzDaKatx2, Si69 and Thelsdtester like this.
  3. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

People with underlying mental conditions should be careful with LSD. For a "normal" person I don't see the harm. I use it about 5-6 times a year at most. I've had periods where I had binges especially when I was younger. I wanted to have my Fear and Loathing Hunter Thompson experiences but now it's best when I have no tolerance

4. FritzDaKatx2

FritzDaKatx2 Vinegar Taster

In my early 20's it was daily for weeks at a time, 10 stips for breakfast sort of thing, "probably not advisable" but decades later there was never any lasting psychological or physical damage done. If anything I'd say it was mostly beneficial short of the occasional bouts of diarrhea and sour stomach. (These may have been more from the sketchy diners with 99 cent breakfast deals than the orange Sunshine, generic white blotter and liquid that was around Chicago in the early 90's)

5. Phillyrainbow

Phillyrainbow Members

Once every 3 days works well for us . but in need pleade help philly ?

6. Noel Steinstraß

Noel Steinstraß Members

Manchmal nehme ich Säure dreimal pro Woche manchmal aber auch nur einmal. Aber ich mache immer eine Pause wegen der schnellen Toleranzentwicklung. Dieses Konsumverhalten ist eigentlich nicht empfehlenswert. Ich würde eigentlich sagen, dass einmal im Monat ist ein gesunder und angenehmer Konsum