How often can I sneak in a sesssion?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by bigmannn, Feb 2, 2009.

1. bigmannn

bigmannn Member

I haven't smoked in like 6 months...due to parents. Anyways they haven't tested me in a while but im trying to keep it cool and stop until I move out...but I would really like to sneak in a session once in a while. I weight lift every other day and have basketball 3 times a week. I will also be starting track season which is practice 6 times a week w/ continued weight lifting.

Im moving out in like 6 months but wanna smoke maybe a session once and a while.

What would you recommend? Just wait it out until I move out? Maybe smoke every 2 weeks or once a month? If I did how long do you think it would stay in me?

2. Buddha Fish

Buddha Fish wanderin' fish

with all that exercise and water you will probably be drinking, i'd say you can smoke once a week. marijuana is out of your system in three days if you're not a frequent smoker

3. CGhost

CGhost Member

refuse their drug test... say ur 18 and they cant make u

but then again they could always pull the "your living under our roof shit" =/

4. bigmannn

bigmannn Member

Thats what she would say

5. bigmannn

bigmannn Member

Thats what I was thinking too. Although Im kinda finally on good terms with them and being grounded sucks.

6. xSOADxX075

xSOADxX075 Member

My sister always pulled the "If you kick me out, I can do whatever, whenever without your discretion". Sounds logical.