how much weed do you guys smoke in a session?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Krayzie Hustle, May 10, 2004.

1. john_the_pothead

john_the_pothead Member

when we smoke, we get fucked up until we cant smoke anymore because we cant light it or hold the bong or whatever
    we've gone through 1/2 an oz. in a weekend, but usually 1/4 lasts a weekend so about 1/8 between 3 or 4 people

2. JustChillin24_7

JustChillin24_7 Member

Me and me smokin bud have gone through a quarter an hour for 3 hours. You gotta smoke to get seriously fucked up. Am dissapointed in you guys.[and girls, dont want to offend the ladys by assuming all tokers r male]

Step Up Bitches

3. ericf

ericf Member

Yeah this pretty much describes me. Real low tolerance and I prefer the minor buzz. I can make 2 grams of kindbud last forever... and this quarter of regs I bough about three weeks ago is barely dented. But that is just me and I don't smoke very often either.

4. inneedofacid

inneedofacid Member

i wish i could get high off of a joint or a bowl. i don't think it is possible to get high like that off of oklahoma cronic.

5. bobfirechief

bobfirechief Member

When I buy a bag I usually I smoke half right then and save the other half for the next day , but if I had my way I'd smoke all day long .

6. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

how big of a bag? there's a difference between smoking half a dimebag, and a half ounce (if you bought an ounce).

7. Krayzie Hustle

Krayzie Hustle Member

Must be some shitty weed. blowing $100 an hour for me would just be stupid.

8. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

^^^agreed.