How Much Time To Orgasm Through Prostate Stimulation

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by rheeglenn, Aug 15, 2019.

1. rheeglenn

rheeglenn Members

My wife and I've experimented with a few different things going into my butt, and we've made slow but sure progress in doing it in ways that feel good. I want my wife to stimulate my prostate, but I'm not sure that she's ever found it back there.

I've read on HF about several men who have had orgasms from prostate stimulation, even when the penis hasn't been erect. If it never gets erect, then how does one know when orgasm is about to come? How much stimulation does it take--as in, how much time? And what have you found to be more effective: a finger, or a butt plug or another toy/implement?

2. evercuriousone

evercuriousone Members

It varies from person to person based on what Ive read researching this topic. My wife has brought me to orgasm that way only once during many many attempts. Others seem to have regular, reliable and reproducible orgasms. I tried to train myself over many months with the aneros vice, Njoy pure wand and a variety of dildos only to find that my body, despite being in the right state of mind, doesn’t respond vibrantly to that kind of stimulation. I enjoy it but it has curled my toes only once. Hopefully someone with success in this area will comment as well. The great news is your wife is willing to try and you’re making slow and steady progress. Just keep at it and have fun!

erofant likes this.
  3. Jty1220

Jty1220 Members

I cannot get myself to cum from this and have tried many times

4. flasexwriter

flasexwriter Members

I have found using Aneros massagers that it depends on the massager whether or not I am erect. Sometimes it makes me completely flaccid and other times it gives me a stanch erection. I can cum either way. Usually when I am flaccid, it is more of an overflow of fluid than an ejaculation. Still quite pleasurable. Different.

5. Harley2359

Harley2359 New here from New England

I have had a few orgasms that way. Make sure to clean really well before. I have some a my best cum shots that way
    Have not done it a while.

6. erofant

erofant Members

If it doesn't work for you on the inside of your butt, try a strong vibrator on your "taint." My wife pressed her Magic Wand vibrator on my taint while she was sucking on me and I was seeing stars !! I felt like the orgasm went through all of me - not just my dick.

EDIT: The time it takes to climax varies. It's pretty heavily stimulating, (a prostate vibrator) so one can go off very quickly. My advice is to go very, very slow to get the maximum build-up. I don't like to have my wife run it constantly. Newer models have variable settings. If you want to see stars, go very, very slowly and build - build - build with some gentle stroking & some torturous oral from your wife or SO while vibrating the prostate.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2019
  7. Green Eye 7

Green Eye 7 Members

During self anal play I use a small dildo and can cum in 5-10 minutes. If I am super horny I will delay that to about 10-15 minutes. At that time period I just want to release the cum. After I have my anal orgasm, I can masturbate and cum immediately again. I then will vlean up and clean my toys for use later.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  8. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

I've played thousands of times..I really have to be horny to have a prostate orgasm with toys..not super horny and I can work in the end of a wand, from there it's minutes and even seconds at times! A wand makes me loose control of my body as soon as it slides in. All I can do is roll my eyes back and enjoy.

9. NXCUCK

NXCUCK Members

I have experienced anal orgasm a few times. The first was from a black male I met at an adult bookstore and followed to his apartment, where I learned how difficult it was for an inexperienced male to be penetrated by a true monster cock. Now with nothing to measure with I did take stock of the huge man meat presented to me. First the mushroom Head was about the size and general shape of at least a tennis ball and possibly a baseball, I have played both avidly when younger. It would not go in my mouth, however I did manage to suck and lick portions of it . The shaft I could only reach around half way with one hand , about like a beer can. It took about 30 minutes to achieve entry of the mushroom head . At that immediate moment, he proceeded to play me like a fine musical instrument. The feeling besides being stretched and completely full was incredible. Each time his insanely thick and yes it was long also about 12” in my estimations, would he bottom it would send me with a feeling of my heart in my throat and a strange weightlessness like I was floating on a cloud . Nothing like a male ejaculatory orgasm , much softer , more inner and not ending until he was done . At that point I was pumped do full of spunk I leaked terrible, sat on the toilet for about five minutes draining then came round two. Might I add , I am manly . Deep voice athletic , all male but if anyone in the next room heard , I was mewing like a kitten , and must have sounded like a sex crazed little nympho whore. The only other times I have felt this was fisting from my ex wife and a meet up with another top male who screwed me then fisted me .

10. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

recently I've been experimenting with prostate play/orgasm while stimulating anally and internally via uretha with a van buren sound at the same time.

It can be pretty amazing...for the first time it was like having sex with myself.....had me panting n moaning....and all on my own......hehe

Simon :)

11. Sparky Paul

Sparky Paul Member Lifetime Supporter

It usually takes me 15 to 26 min to achieve a anal / prostate orgasm using a Aneros prostate massager. Feels awesome !!!

12. Phil 53

Phil 53 Members

In terms of the approach to orgasm if you're not erect, it can feel like you are going to pee. It's like an overwhelming flood of warm liquid is moving down your pipes. If you think about the peeing bit (which you're not going to do), then it can prevent you ejaculating and you'll have an intense but dry orgasm. So if you find yourself thinking that, in your mind be relaxed about peeing yourself, and the orgasm / ejaculation with come. If you get a warm gentle overflow, that pulses out, it can be nice for your wife to run her fingers through it, or to lick it up, and lick the end of your penis, and that will be enough to take you to erect and a second more powerful ejaculation.

How long does it take? Hard to say because we're not working to a timetable or orgasm by numbers. But you'll know when she's hitting your prostate after while, as you'll feel an overwhelming build up to ejaculation, and heat across your entire groin area, and you may also experience mild trembling in your legs in the build up. The prostate seems to become much more senstive after that. I've had my wife just touch my prostate not that long after my first orgasm and a second powerful ejaculation has hit in seconds. So after the first, if your wife keeps going, stimulating you, you may find subsequent orgasms become much more frequent after that.

What works best? A vibrator of some sort stimulates me the fastest to orgasm, but there's something about your wifes hand / fingers inside you, bringing you to orgasm then feeling her hand or fingers inside you, as you ejaculate. Two fingers seems to be the second fastest way to orgasm. When her fingers have felt, from the inside, the very base of your muscles contracting during ejaculation; it feels very intimate.

PGA and Tiger1 like this.