How much time do you spend naked at home?

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by nude247, Mar 22, 2012.

1. 1Rose

1Rose Members

I am what you might describe as a part time nudist. A little while ago my partner at the time had been a nudist for years and took me and the kids on a nudist holiday last summer. He is no longer on the scene, but this summer I have spent a fair amount of time naked around the house and in the garden.

This year it was just me and the kids on holiday and we decided not to go on a nudist holiday but as it turns out, the nearest beach was a nudist beach and we visited it several times.

Once the weather cools down, I suspect it won’t be till next summer till I strip off again.

Jay_mass, Joshua Van, RT19 and 3 others like this.
  2. NudistTed

NudistTed The Naked Man

Any reason you and your kids can't enjoy home nudity too?

Joshua Van likes this.
  3. RT19

RT19 Members

I'm naked at home all the time, all year round. I'm a home nudist and it feels great to get home and strip like a body sized sigh of relief.

Summer is a great time to be nude and in winter I just have the heating on.

NudistTed likes this.
  4. 1Rose

1Rose Members

We do! - Sorry I should have been more clear. I have 2 kids, (no partner at the moment), and all 3 of us have been nude at home most of the time during the summer.

Here in the UK it hasn't been the greatest of summers, although it has had it moments. On the cooler days (like today), all 3 of us might put a T-shirt on - we all have at the moment.

Last year when summer ended we all went back to being clothed again. I'm not sure if we will do the same again this year. We did have a new central heating system fitted earlier in the year so the house will be warmer, we shall see.....

5. RT19

RT19 Members

Our summer truly has been terrible and even I was tempted to put on a shirt the other day!

I opted for closing the windows instead and remining nude as that's more comfortable to me.

You should really give been nude in winter a go, the cold air as it hits the bare skin is a wonderful feeling.

6. 1Rose

1Rose Members

My son has just turned 13 last month, my daughter is 11 and a half.

7. daniellar

daniellar Visitor

I love being naked in my house.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2019
  8. bill697cu

bill697cu Members

I always sleep nude and enjoy doing nude house work. I have painted rooms and put up sheet rock all while nude. Also replaced basement window while nude. I have cleaned out the garage nude with overhead door closed. Working in the nude makes for easy clean up.

NudistTed and daniellar like this.
  9. KL71

KL71 Yanks since '81/Fins since '83 :)

Would a guy take finger painting to a whole new level then? I don't need to see THAT in action! :flushed:

10. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

I've done a lot of painting and redecoration nude, both at my own flat or at friends'. It's easygoing, as you don't need to worry about clothes getting ruined, and at the end a shower is all you need. But here it's usual to use a paintroller insteasd of a brush, so probably you don't get so much drops. Using a high quality wall paint also helps to prevent dropping.

11. NudistTed

NudistTed The Naked Man

As I've said before, I am a home nudist and do all my home chores nude. Our neighbor, an older woman who is mom's friend, knows I'm a nudist and has asked me more than once to help her fix or install something for her and I've even painted two rooms for her all while nude.

12. Chris Bigger

Chris Bigger Visitor

all the time, winter and summer. If I'm home I'm nude.

NudistTed, Daretobare and Joshua Van like this.
  13. Chief Running Stallion

Chief Running Stallion Members

I stay naked at home 24/7.

Joshua Van likes this.
  14. Joshua Van

Joshua Van JoshuaMN

i wish i could but my mom and i live together and she gets to uncomfortable seeing me naked

15. NudistTed

NudistTed The Naked Man

Bummer its an issue 4u 2b nude at home as much as u want 2b. Have u discussed ur lifestyle and desire to be nude at home with ur mother?

Joshua Van likes this.
  16. NudeDavid19

NudeDavid19 Banned

90% of the time, so long as company isn’t over!

17. hikingchik

hikingchik Visitor

Every minute. .

Jay_mass, MartNorth and Joshua Van like this.
  18. MartNorth

MartNorth Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

And why not. It just feels right to me since I'm mostly home alone. In the house and the greenhouse.

hikingchik likes this.
  19. hikingchik

hikingchik Visitor

Doing dishes, laundry, cooking, watching TV..

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2019
    Joshua Van likes this.
  20. Nudist Always

Nudist Always Members

Almost 100% of the time, if we don’t have guests. My wife and son are not really nudists (yet), but are very understanding. My wife even encourages me by saying it seems weird if I’m wearing clothes!

I’m kind of a geek so sometimes I track my home nudity in a time tracker app to encourage myself to go nude more and more, and for longer uninterrupted streaks. It helps keep me motivated to stay naked during the colder months.